From 17's to 16's

:woohoo: lost 3.5 this week so i am now in the 17's...havent been in the 17's for a long long time :)

Hope i'm not going to stay long either :) the 16's are calling my name!!!!

Hi all can I join you in here for a bit. Rejoined with SW fortnight ago lost 9 pounds since the which weighs me in at 17 stone 5 and a half. Not very good with computer so forgive if I do a lot of posts wrong lol hello to yous all xx

Hello and welcome :) I've just gone into the 17's for the first time in years....so it's nice to meet you on the way down :)

:party0023:

Hey, can I join this thread...lost 9lb so far......having a tough time at the moment but still trying to stay focused...signed up so I hope this helps

Hello :) i find this site a great help, even if your not one to post often i find the information and just the general motivation from others really helps. Everyone is in the same boat here, having all the same struggles and temptations....so welcome and good luck with your weight loss :)

:welcome2:

Hello everyone! I'm joining you as from today, sneaking in at 17st 13.5lbs....only by half but i'm here and happy. Realistic target for the next bracket i'm going to say....8 weeks...19th of April...fingers crossed xxx

Hello and welcome to the new
Comers - goodbyes to those who left to move down :)

I'm still here at 17st 11.5 but hoping for a big loss this week of 3 to get me my 2.5 stone award - I kinda remember being in the 17's buy can't much remember being 16's so that's where I wanna be :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmy - I'm like you I'd love 3lb this week (next tues) to get my 2.5 award. I put 2 on this week after a long weekend away where we ate out constantly, so if I can knock that off and that extra 1 I'll be very pleased! :D

ThatBubbs said:
Emmy - I'm like you I'd love 3lb this week (next tues) to get my 2.5 award. I put 2 on this week after a long weekend away where we ate out constantly, so if I can knock that off and that extra 1 I'll be very pleased! :D

Sound very achievable - we can do that :)

Hi,

I'm fairly new and still exploring this site. I found the 'through the stones..' threads and thought what a good idea to have support in the same stone bracket!

Last WI (Monday) I was 17st 10.6lbs so I'd like to join in here.

I'm setting myself mini targets cos it's a bit overwhelming to think about how much I want to lose. First target is Club 10 and for me that is 17st 1lb. After that I want to take it a stone at a time.

Pigler said:
Hi,

I'm fairly new and still exploring this site. I found the 'through the stones..' threads and thought what a good idea to have support in the same stone bracket!

Last WI (Monday) I was 17st 10.6lbs so I'd like to join in here.

I'm setting myself mini targets cos it's a bit overwhelming to think about how much I want to lose. First target is Club 10 and for me that is 17st 1lb. After that I want to take it a stone at a time.

Welcome :) hopefully you won't be here very long :) (I meant that in a nice way lol) dropping down the stone brackets are a great motivation and setting mini targets are a great idea :)

I was 17 stone 11 at first weight in. Cant wait to see the 16s again. Im at my heaviest :-(

Today is WI for me and I lost 2.6lbs :D now 17st 8lbs.

I did SW 100% last week and still feel super motivated right now but my TOTM is due in a few days so I need to stay focused!

Hi all,

I'm joining you today after losing 1.5lbs taking me to 17st 13.5, hopefully I won't be here for too long but we shall see!

I had my weigh in tonight and I've lost 4lbs :) I'm now 17.7 1/2 fingers crossed I can move down into the next bracket soon.

6lbs down, now 17 stone 5 ... cannot wait to see the back of the 17s. God i hate them lol

Well done on your losses everyone xx

I had my 6th weigh in and have lost 3.5lb so am now 16stone 12.5lb and and about to head down to the next group. Have loved reading everyones comments... see you all soon.

Just reporting in this week, lost 1/2lb this week, am happy with that as it's *week and had a meal out too. Got my 3 and half shiny and certificate, and greatest loser with a bottle of rose! x

Well done departees!

1.5 off for me this week after last week's gain, so I'm 17 6'5... might be out of here by the end of March :D

Well done to those going down a group - hello to those joining us and keep at it those still ploughing through!
(think that should cover it?) lol

Hi there everyone haven't bn on for a bit yous are all doin fantastic and I love reading your posts keep us all focused ( hopefully) lol I'm now down to 17 st 2 so hoping I can get a pound and a half off on Tuesday and I'll get my stone very worried cos I had a boozy weekend last weekend and managed to get a loss of 2 and a half pounds so I panic that it will go on this week fingers crossed xx

Back