From 17's to 16's

I lost 3lbs last week so down to 17st 5lbs :D I've got the 16's in my sights now so hopefully wont be long.

Hi susiesparkle78 I hope you've had a good week to counteract the boozing and the scales are kind to you tomorrow!

Hello all,

Very pleased to be here after a 3lb loss this week, I am now at 17st 12.5 which I think is brilliant. I can't imagine being at 16 something but fingers crossed by the end of April I should be there!

Pigler said:
I lost 3lbs last week so down to 17st 5lbs :D I've got the 16's in my sights now so hopefully wont be long.

Hi susiesparkle78 I hope you've had a good week to counteract the boozing and the scales are kind to you tomorrow!

Thanks Hun I hope the scales are kind tommorow have bn good all week so hope so will let yous know tommorow get weighed at 6 so fingers crossed xxxx

CurvyBride said:
Hello all,

Very pleased to be here after a 3lb loss this week, I am now at 17st 12.5 which I think is brilliant. I can't imagine being at 16 something but fingers crossed by the end of April I should be there!

Well done on your loss that's brill curvy bride xx

3 off - down to 17 3.5 :D YAAAAAAY. Be gone in a week or two now :D

Well done! Not long now. We had about the same starting weight although I'm a little behind you atm. I have WI tonight so hopefully should get a bit closer again.

Well done everyone on there losses this week. Wish me luck for tonight.

Well done! Not long now. We had about the same starting weight although I'm a little behind you atm. I have WI tonight so hopefully should get a bit closer again.

Well done everyone on there losses this week. Wish me luck for tonight.

Aye, you started later than me though so you're doing superbly! Hope WI goes / well :) x

ThatBubbs said:
Aye, you started later than me though so you're doing superbly! Hope WI goes / well :) x

I am on a mission though... Do not want to be a fat bride lol. Have you got any targets for yourself?

Good luck all weighing tonight - its my weigh in also and im currently at 17st 11.5 so here for a few weeks but so excited for 16's as I can't remember the last time I saw those!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everybody's doing really well! We will all be down into the 16's in no time :) x

I am on a mission though... Do not want to be a fat bride lol. Have you got any targets for yourself?

Good reasoning hehe! It's my 30th in December, so I'd like to be towards target for then - I want to start my 30s the way I should've started my 20s :)

2 for me leaving me at 17s 9.5

2lbs here as well. I know I should be happy but I wanted 2.5 for my 10% and my 2st...grrr... Next week it is.

Good reasoning hehe! It's my 30th in December, so I'd like to be towards target for then - I want to start my 30s the way I should've started my 20s :)

Tell me about it. I always think I wish I had started slimming world ages ago but not sure my I would have been as mentally ready if that makes sense. 2012 is my year!

ellen83 said:
2lbs here as well. I know I should be happy but I wanted 2.5 for my 10% and my 2st...grrr... Next week it is.

Tell me about it. I always think I wish I had started slimming world ages ago but not sure my I would have been as mentally ready if that makes sense. 2012 is my year!

Oh I always do that when I'm near an award - never quite get it. I needed 3 for my 2.5 award and got 2 - how unfair!

2012 is our year indeed!

Oh I always do that when I'm near an award - never quite get it. I needed 3 for my 2.5 award and got 2 - how unfair!

2012 is our year indeed!

Well at least we're pretty much guaranteed next week hey!

Hey everyone, hoping you all don't mind me joining...I need some motivation!! Your all doing so well....I'm currently 17st 4.5lbs and cannot wait to see the 16s! :D

My diary is called 2012 is the year! This year will be a good year for all of us :) I had my weigh in tonight and I've lost 4.5lbs. I'm 17.3 now. I don't think I'll get into the 16s next weigh in because I've had 2 big losses the last 2 weeks so I should be down there in 2 weeks x

I lost 1.5 tonight, so I am joining you ladies on 17 stone and 13.5

Looks like most of you are not planning to stick around for long, so I better get on with it right away, because I do not want to be here by myself!!!!

Back