From 17's to 16's

You might be coming with us too if the scale fairies are kind :D

I may do, we shall see. My original plan was to be in the 16's by the 18th, but don't mind bringing it forward. Not sure how my scale fairies are going to treat me this week, as long as I get my 0.5lbs off lol.

If I get to the 16's by 6 April 2012 I will be completing my Easter challenge.

If I get to the 16's by 6 April 2012 I will be completing my Easter challenge.

:fingerscrossed: for you Muis :D I won't make the Easter challenge, I was a tad too optimistic with my target! lol

I think it was the Easter challenge anyway :confused: lol I'm gonna have to go and look now, or I won't sleep tonight! lol

Ahhhhh the Easter one is the one I dropped out of.......shame as I would have completed it already! lol

It's the summer one that I won't meet :D

:fingerscrossed: for you Muis :D I won't make the Easter challenge, I was a tad too optimistic with my target! lol

I think it was the Easter challenge anyway :confused: lol I'm gonna have to go and look now, or I won't sleep tonight! lol
I think I was a tad over optimistic myself! Not sure I can do 12lb in 4 weeks......will give it my best shot though!

What is the easter and summer challenge?

Will have a look at that when I get on the puter. On my phone atm.

I do not know where the Summer challenge is, I have my own one. Want to be under 100kg so I can jump on my daughters trampoline.

The Easter Challenge that I do:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/247717-easter-2012-challange.html

Trampolining is so much fun :D And very good for you :D Last time (aye I know, here I go again! lol) I lost weight I used to 'play' on my nieces :D

Will have a look at that when I get on the puter. On my phone atm.

Here's the summer challenge thread Ellen

I think I was a tad over optimistic myself! Not sure I can do 12lb in 4 weeks......will give it my best shot though!

12lb in 4 weeks is a bit of a toughie, but I'm sure you can put a decent sized hole in it whatever happens :D Good luck xx

1lb off for me this week.

A bit less than I would have liked as I've been 100% but still a loss :eek:

I'm now 17stone 4lb and would like to be out of here in 2 weeks!

Well I've joined both challenges. Need 8.5lbs for the easter one and have set myself a target of another 27.5 for the summer one. Both achievable but would need me to be focused, suppose its kinda the point of a challenge lol!

Well done for all losses this week ladies and good luck for all those weighing in today.

I'm doing a similar thing (I don't know if it's a challenge) on the jan 2012 starter thread. I wanted to lose 4 stone by holiday in July. I've got 2.5 stones to go xx

I love a challenge, it keeps me on track :D It's like having a competition with myself! lol

Got into the 17s on my last weigh in, I can not remember the last time I had seen 17stone flash up on the scales :O really keen to get into the 16s!! :D

Hi there Everyone! This week I am celebrating joining you all on your journey down to the 16's as of tonight I weigh 17 stone 11 pounds and so thrilled!! Good luck!! Positive Mental Attitude! :) Just 7 weeks ago I was 19stone 5lbs! :eek:)

Back