From 17's to 16's

You and me both :p I weigh exactly the same!
Must be a lucky number and a good omen! :)) does doing the happy dance count towards and extra workout LOL :))

Hi guys, lost 4lb tonight so thats put me at 17st 13lb! Can I join you for a while? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI tonight, not got a good feeling about this one (for no good reason!) so will have to see. Wanted 4 off, but I've no way earnt that - not to mention I've only ever done that once, after I was ill - but any number downwards would be lovely.

My wi tomorrow - don't even know how to feel about them anymore they have thrown some crap numbers out at me the last few weeks lol I'll be happy with 2 though :) I do deserve it hand on heart!

My wi tomorrow - don't even know how to feel about them anymore they have thrown some crap numbers out at me the last few weeks lol I'll be happy with 2 though :) I do deserve it hand on heart!

Good Luck Emmey!

Hi everyone, can I join in please? :) Going to join a group tonight but know I'm somewhere in the 17s, when I last posted on here I was in the 16s, the time before that I was in the 15s :( enough is enough!

Hi everyone, can I join in please? :) Going to join a group tonight but know I'm somewhere in the 17s, when I last posted on here I was in the 16s, the time before that I was in the 15s :( enough is enough!
Good luck from a fellow Nic! You will soon be back down again! :))

Good luck Emmey :) xxx

Thanks corkscrew... I lost 1lb, so I'm happy! That puts me at 17 2.5, so I'm not long for this world now! :)

Well done Bubbs :D xx You'll be out of here in no time! :)

That's inflation for ya! lol Seriously though Nicki, this time 2 years ago I was 13st so I know how you feel! No more for me either!

Good luck on your weight loss travels :D xx

Thank you everyone! Actually looking forward to getting started now!

Hey guys :) when I first weighed myself I was 16st 7lbs.. I joined Slimming World 3 weeks ago and now weigh 15st 2lbs. I just wanted to drop by and say hello and congratulations/good luck to everybody! I am having a bit of a down week so quite nervous for tomorrows weigh in.. hopefully it will be good news :) Hopefully will be getting used to this forum stuff soon.
Jess :D

Emmey1 said:
3.5 off for me this week taking me to 17st 2lbs - might be out of here next week!

Lol tell a lie I'm 17st 6lbs haha still here for a few weeks ;)

2lbs off for me, 17st 9.5oz, few more weeks...

Joined last night, 17.9. Made a vow I will never see that number again.

NickiJ said:
Joined last night, 17.9. Made a vow I will never see that number again.

And you won't :)

Back