From 17's to 16's

1/2 lb loss. Easter came back to bite me!!!!

Finally joining you after 8 weeks in the last room!

Lolacola83 said:
well done everyone you are doing great!!

I'm very happy at the mo cos i can finally fit in size 20 jeans (from asda) and tops :) have not been in a size 20 for years :)

Yay... It's amazing to be able to buy clothes from "normal" shops isnt it :)

Im a bit disheartened this week. Stuck to plan rigidly and tried hard with the exercise / eating fish for one meal a day and it looks like ill have a lb gain!? :(

But all I can hope is that next week it'll show. This hasn't happened before so quite de motivating! :(

Yay... It's amazing to be able to buy clothes from "normal" shops isnt it :)

Im a bit disheartened this week. Stuck to plan rigidly and tried hard with the exercise / eating fish for one meal a day and it looks like ill have a lb gain!? :(

But all I can hope is that next week it'll show. This hasn't happened before so quite de motivating! :(

Fingers crossed for you! x

5.5lb off for me this week ( was on holiday last week so didn't weigh-in so it's over a 2 week period)! That takes me to 17st!! I'm moving on down soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5.5lb off for me this week ( was on holiday last week so didn't weigh-in so it's over a 2 week period)! That takes me to 17st!! I'm moving on down soon!!!

That's still a flipping good loss for 2 weeks :D Well done! :) I'm hoping to be hot on your heals into the next room :)

Corkscrew said:
That's still a flipping good loss for 2 weeks :D Well done! :) I'm hoping to be hot on your heals into the next room :)

You will be! 16's here we come ! :D

Well after WI yesterday I've just nudged into the 16's by half a pound so I'll see you guys really soon! Xx

jodidi said:
You will be! 16's here we come ! :D

Yey well done! Hopefully see you there next week!

Corkscrew said:
Well done! :) Might see you on Saturday :fingerscrossed: lol

I'll save you a seat and a glass of extra dry martini and lemonade - only 2.5 syns, haha!

mariebee1 said:
lost 3.5lbs this week, taking me to 17st 5.5lb and got slimmer of the week....happy happy lady! x

Well done!

Back