From 17's to 16's

1lbs off so 17st 3. I am aiming to get into the 16s this week. Wish me luck!

donnajt said:
wow great loss how on earth did u manage that on holiday?

We went half board to Butlins. It was trés hard, lol! Stuck to plan 100% which meant very boring dinners of plain veg and rice and potato, no sauces or extras. apples or nothing for breakfast if there was nothing available. Then id go to the spar shop on site and bought all there mullerlights so rationed myself on them, lol! I saved my peanut hifi as a treat for the evening so I sacrificed having weetabix for breakfast. I had no syns as I couldn't know what was in what. I was very very grumpy at mealtimes lol, but it was worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We went half board to Butlins. It was trés hard, lol! Stuck to plan 100% which meant very boring dinners of plain veg and rice and potato, no sauces or extras. apples or nothing for breakfast if there was nothing available. Then id go to the spar shop on site and bought all there mullerlights so rationed myself on them, lol! I saved my peanut hifi as a treat for the evening so I sacrificed having weetabix for breakfast. I had no syns as I couldn't know what was in what. I was very very grumpy at mealtimes lol, but it was worth it!

Flipping Heck Jodi! I didn't realise you had actually been on holiday! I thought you had just had a week off group! LOL I'm even more impressed now you've visited temptation city and managed to lose weight! lol

Well flippipng done! That's some serious determination chick! :D

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Flipping Heck Jodi! I didn't realise you had actually been on holiday! I thought you had just had a week off group! LOL I'm even more impressed now you've visited tempation city and managed to lose weight! lol

Well flippipng done! That's some serious determination chick! :D

Sorry i have neglected the thread, A lovely lady messaged me from here to see how i was, Which was lovely, Thank you, I have done it, I have got into the 16's. Chuffed to bits, I am on a Roll. Hope everyone having a motivated week and is keeping focused. Been shopping this morning for speed foods so hoping to have a good weekend before weighing on Monday x

Sorry i have neglected the thread, A lovely lady messaged me from here to see how i was, Which was lovely, Thank you, I have done it, I have got into the 16's. Chuffed to bits, I am on a Roll. Hope everyone having a motivated week and is keeping focused. Been shopping this morning for speed foods so hoping to have a good weekend before weighing on Monday x

Well done! That's great :D I'm hoping to join you in the 16's this week! lol

Crazyarmywife said:

Brill , hope to see you there next week!

3.5lbs off at group last night and was chuffed to bits to be slimmer of the month! Now at 17.8 and half so Nearly half way through this bracket.

I've just been walking loads, between 1 and 4 hours every day, and being 100%

That's great :) Just looking at your stats and just realised you're just about halfway there :D You've done soooo well! WTF x

Back