From 17's to 16's

Really hoping to get -3lbs off this week, working extra hard since I am determined to get it! It will be around 4years since I was last in the 16's :) xx

Really hoping to get -3lbs off this week, working extra hard since I am determined to get it! It will be around 4years since I was last in the 16's :) xx

Lots of luck I am sure you can do it ! I think it might take me 3/4 weeks to get under 16 but can't wait unitl I do :)

Well, guys, I just scraped through with a 0.5lb loss so I'm heading on down! See you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jodidi said:
Well, guys, I just scraped through with a 0.5lb loss so I'm heading on down! See you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations, see you soon!

Yesterday was my weigh in and afterwards it went downhill :( i ate loads of bad things crisps, chocolate , bread , butter (i am due my visitor today) but today i have restarted afresh i think it was just something i needed to get out of the way then instead of halfway through the week.. do you think i have ruined my chances of any loss next week :( x

1.5lbs off tonight, sliding down the group now weinghing in at 17st 4lbs.....2 more weeks and i'll be in that next group!

1lbs off tonight. Now at 17st 2lbs.

stacey said:
oo can i join you please - i am 17st 13.5lb now after a really good first week :) xxx

Welcome :) you should come along and join our challenge thread team tinsel! Aiming to lose 4st by Christmas :)

1lb off for me today, 17st 4lbs now, no official weigh in for 4 weeks now so hopefully I'll be well out of this group by then, no offence lol

I'm new & am lurking at 17st 1lb. Started at 17st 9lb 2 weeks 5 days ago. Hoping to sneak below 17st at WI on Monday.

I hate being on the threshold of moving down into next stones bracket as I swear my weight loss slows down!

Had to weigh in after a three course lunch for Hubby's birthday so scales showing a 1.5 lb gain! Pretty sure I weighed my dinner, really as showing a good loss that morning before group. So 17:10 but expecting a whopper loss on Thurs as have been good!

Lucia Lucia said:
Had to weigh in after a three course lunch for Hubby's birthday so scales showing a 1.5 lb gain! Pretty sure I weighed my dinner, really as showing a good loss that morning before group. So 17:10 but expecting a whopper loss on Thurs as have been good!

Aw, bet Thursday it'll show a fab loss!! Well done you X

Back