From 17's to 16's

Hi :) I'm 17'4 started at 18 stone and lost a bit through healthy eating but have now started slimming world (again) 3 weeks ago, start weight with SW was 17'8

Fantastic losses Sammy - well done!

I put on 1lb this week - though was away for the weekend for my Dad's birthday and drank waaaay too much wine,so it's entirely expected.

I'm off for a long weekend in Malta in the morning, so will be off plan (I always try to be sensible-ish but not totally on plan when on holiday).

Keep at it everyone - you know it's worth it in the long run!

2.5 lbs loss for me this week, and got my 4.5 stone award.

Great losses last week!

1lb loss for me - absolutely delighted as I was in Malta for 5 days and didn't stick to plan (though tried to be good-ish and did loads of walking).

Back to 17st 2 - and will hopefully soon be outta here!!

See you here soon

Still at 18 here....must try a little exercise this week to try and get things moving and loosing ! Had 2 delicious desserts this week...so drawing a line under that and start again .

Hi folks, delighted to be joining you here - coming from the next group up where I started 3 weeks ago! Hope you're all having a good week!

2lbs off for me this week. Hoping to go down into the next group next week, as I have been in this one for a bit longer than expected (but I have had 2 weeks in the Caribbean, so couldn't be helped)

still here, on the plus side, I'm bang on 17 stone, so shouldn't be here for much longer.

Bye for now everyone, see you all down in the next section x

Back