From 17's to 16's

Hi folks, been here a few weeks now but down at 17'1. Weigh-in tomorrow but expecting a gain after the week I had. Hoping to try a few SP days for the first time this week so hoping I can pull off a big loss and zoom on outta here the following week... but we'll see!

Hellooo, anyone around?

I was here until I dipped into the 16's last March. I stayed there for around a year but have started gaining again over the last few months. I'm a stone heavier than I was this time last year. So I've rejoined SW and now I'm back on track. I'm 17st 5.5lb at the moment, hoping it won't be too long before I'm back in the 16's.

The last time I posted in one of these threads I think it was in the 12s to 11s group... ouch D: Note to self (and maybe some of you as well), don't let yourself get complacent and stop following the plan!!

I have been 100% on plan this week so hoping I will only be around for a week or 2! My next weigh in is on Friday. Best of luck all :D

Wow, Laura, well done, that's a brilliant loss. :) How did you do this week?

I lost 2lb this week, so I'm 17st 3.5 now. I lose quite slowly, so I'll still be here for a few weeks yet. x

Sorry been having a hectic few days! I lost 3.5 last week so I am officially out of this thread. I'll be waiting for you in the next one down! You have lost an incredible amount of weight, it's only natural that your losses will be slow and steady for the next phase. Keep posting your losses in here, I'll be back to check in on you since it seems a bit quiet :) x

Hi, thanks for asking. I stopped going to the class over the kids school holidays, but I'm back again... and still messing around, 2lb off... 2lb on, and so on.

But, I really want to be back in the 16's and (hopefully) a dress size smaller by Christmas, so I'm going to put some effort in now. :)

How are you doing Laura? x

Hi...if there’s anyone here...not been a post in months AGH lol

Just popping in to say hi. Starting again tomorrow and hopefully it will work for me after a hiatus and losing 32lb on Keto

Got all my SW friendly foods arriving tomorrow and have recipes ready for hubby and carers. Fingers crossed I won’t put on... well permanently, I’m expecting a gain at first probably due to the increased carbs. Gulp. X

Well done on losing 32lbs:0clapper:

You sound like you are well prepared to start tomorrow...Good luck with SW:classic_smile:

I’m hoping to say goodbye to the 17’s this week:innocent0001:

Meh great.... it’s probably gonna take me ages to follow you 😆😂

...but I do hope you are able to leave all the same ♥️

It’s just a big worry. The last WOE I was on was Slimming World and I was putting weight on but... if I don’t try I won’t know huh? X

Meh great.... it’s probably gonna take me ages to follow you 😆😂

...but I do hope you are able to leave all the same ♥️

It’s just a big worry. The last WOE I was on was Slimming World and I was putting weight on but... if I don’t try I won’t know huh? X
I have been struggling for so long...and I ended last year back at where I started:classic_frown:. Then this year I went back to SW right after Christmas and I have not looked back...my head is finally back in the right place and I just hope I keep going on this path.

Preparation and not having rubbish in the house helps along with husband eating more or less the same as me.

Hi
Is anyone still in this thread and trying to move down to the 16's? I can't actually believe I've been in the 17's for as long as I have, usually I just dip in and out but not this time so I'm determined to get back on it and get the weight off and just stick to an eating plan that works, is healthy and fits in with real life.

Hi
Is anyone still in this thread and trying to move down to the 16's? I can't actually believe I've been in the 17's for as long as I have, usually I just dip in and out but not this time so I'm determined to get back on it and get the weight off and just stick to an eating plan that works, is healthy and fits in with real life.

Hey :) I am . So glade someone else Ian here too . I been failing non stop and really want me to etc back on it . I just can’t find my motivation latley :(
How come you struggeling ?

Hi
I struggle when I don't have a plan and stick to it...having said that I rediscovered my diary on here and I was in the 17's then so perhaps I just think I've dipped into it before. Quite the eye opener!

Determined to get down into the 16's and beyond!

Hang on in there :)

Hey,

Just thought I’d put a post on here as I’ve not been around in soooo long. I’m hoping not to be here too long. Weight on Wednesday at group was 17st 2.5lbs. I’m 1 stone 10 pounds lost so far since January. Hoping to stick to plan this weekend but going away so it might be tricky! 🤞🙏

Hi. Not sure if anyone else is in this group, but here I am. I am re-starting slimming world for the zillionth time at my heaviest ever. 17st 1lb. I weigh 2st more than I did this time last year. I hate myself and am so ashamed of myself. Even my husband has commented on my weight now which he never has before. This is now my last chance at slimming world. If this fails I'm going to see about a gastric band, I've been trying to lose weight for 9 years now. Don't know what else to do.

Hi, I am new here, doesn't seem to be very busy. I would like to be out of this zone next week though, but realistically, probably be a couple of weeks

Back