From 18 stone 4lb to 11 stone 13lb!!!!

kokokisses

FatGirlSlim
Like the title says I've lost 6st and 5lb!!!! Very proud of myself can't believe I'm finally below 12 stone. I've not been this weight for around 13 years!!! and i never thought i would be this weight again. Just thought I'd tell you all because I was that stunned this morning!!!

Ros
xxx

Well done thats amazing, now only if i had the same will power to stick to this diet.

Wow well done! bet you feel amazing x

wow..thats great..congrats a million!
you're weightloss shows you just recently started CD..what were u doing before as you have lost alot b4 that?

wow hunny , congrats for getting to the 11's .... I am very jeleous :( !!!
I have to say though , you are not allowed to come on here and tell everyone that .. without putting some pics on ... come on , you must have some amazing before and after pics now :)

Well done, that's an amazing loss :eek:. You must feel great!

great news! Well done you!

WELL DONE....and so you should be proud of yourself that is a fantastic achievement. I am really pleased for you xxx

Wow that's amazing! you've had great losses each week too .. that's brill!! and I agree with the poster that says you should put some before and after pics up!

Ros, that is brilliant you must be over the moon! It is so inspiring for those of us at the start of our journeys to see what can be achieved through perseverance & determination - well done you :happy036:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

That is amazing!! :talk017: Well done!!

I also agree that we need PICS!! ;)

Xxx

:wow: you have truly done amazingly what a weight loss in such a short space of time.........just fantastic you must be so proud of yourself.

Back