From 21s to 20s

I was out for an entire week then I blipped and I'm back in for at least a week or two.
So dismayed.

Hi everyone
lost 4lbs this week which has taken me to 21st 13.5lbs so only just in the 21s.
have been doing slimming world for 9 weeks now and lost a total of 2st 5.5lbs hopefully will get next award on monday

Thanks cant believe it myself lol i have done slimming world a couple of times before but feel different this time more motivated just hope it lasts lol

Is anyone still here?
As of today I weigh 21st10.5lb hoping to get into the 20’s. Haven’t been in the 20’s for a few years now!

Ooh, I wonder if anyone will revive this thread with me so I don't feel like the lone heffer, that said, I don't plan on sticking around for long! I have 4 weigh ins until my ex comes over for a weekend (to see his son) and I want a stone gone by then! I've 7 lbs to get out of this stone bracket first. 1 stone in 4 weeks is ambitious, but I like a challenge!

Hi everyone!! I return 🙄 well i say return this is my first time in this zone as i am now the heaviest i have ever been. TIME FOR ACTION!! 😊🤗😁

Hi everyone!! I return 🙄 well i say return this is my first time in this zone as i am now the heaviest i have ever been. TIME FOR ACTION!! 😊🤗😁
Thanks for the like Tristar. I have noticed your starting stats are pretty close to mine and you are honestly an inspiration to me. WELL DONE YOU!!! You are doing amazingly well. I have done sw before but i only ever seem to manage 4 months before the willpower and eagerness wears off then i go back to square one plus some more😲 hence where i am today!! I know i only have myself to blame for not keeping a close check on myself an reeling it in. I have always been big, from the age of about 8 onwards (looooooong time ago 🤣🤣) and i love all the wrong foods! I would love it if you stopped by my posts and gave me a bit of the old moral support? My long term aim is 11 stone cannot ever remember being that weight....so just under 10 stones to get rid of.....not a lot if you say it quick😊 i dont plan to weigh every week as i think that has been my downfall in the past if i am disappointed after lots of being really good so i reckon maybe once fortnight or maybe even once a month....anyway enough rambling on, hope to see you around 😊 x

Thanks for the like Tristar. I have noticed your starting stats are pretty close to mine and you are honestly an inspiration to me. WELL DONE YOU!!! You are doing amazingly well. I have done sw before but i only ever seem to manage 4 months before the willpower and eagerness wears off then i go back to square one plus some more😲 hence where i am today!! I know i only have myself to blame for not keeping a close check on myself an reeling it in. I have always been big, from the age of about 8 onwards (looooooong time ago 🤣🤣) and i love all the wrong foods! I would love it if you stopped by my posts and gave me a bit of the old moral support? My long term aim is 11 stone cannot ever remember being that weight....so just under 10 stones to get rid of.....not a lot if you say it quick😊 i dont plan to weigh every week as i think that has been my downfall in the past if i am disappointed after lots of being really good so i reckon maybe once fortnight or maybe even once a month....anyway enough rambling on, hope to see you around 😊 x

Hi, thank you. I follow this page still because it was my starting point, a point I didn't think I could return from. It's very achievable. In the past I would fail after a few months, either by lack of willpower, or the change in diet not being sustainable, or just hitting a wall and the weight not shifting. The difference now is, I have had to retrain the way I think about food, and not see what I'm doing as a diet, and that this is just my way of eating now. I'm not deprived of anything, I just have to be sensible, and if I have anything high in syns, I know I have to pull it back afterwards. Another thing I also have to do to keep my losses fairly consistent, is not to get into too much of a routine in eating the same foods, as this can slow me down. It's a challenge, as I'm a really fussy eater. We'll all there in the end. Wishing you all the best, Claire x

Helloooo! I didn't see this thread was revitalised. Just dropping in to say I'll see you in the 19s very soon I hope.
edited: oops - I see this is a SW thread. Apologies for coming by!

Helloooo! I didn't see this thread was revitalised. Just dropping in to say I'll see you in the 19s very soon I hope.
edited: oops - I see this is a SW thread. Apologies for coming by!
Hiya😊 thanks for your message and please dont apologise im happy for you to tag along with me if you dont mind....safety in numbers and all that🤣 You are doing so well, brilliant keep up the good work. Do you know what this first week is going well i feel, not been hungry and to be fair enjoying cooking from scratch again. Promised myself not going to weigh in every week as it tends to have negative reaction with me so ive decided i will weigh in every other week instead see if that helps at all🤔 yeah hopefully see you in the 19's soon. Xx

Hi, thank you. I follow this page still because it was my starting point, a point I didn't think I could return from. It's very achievable. In the past I would fail after a few months, either by lack of willpower, or the change in diet not being sustainable, or just hitting a wall and the weight not shifting. The difference now is, I have had to retrain the way I think about food, and not see what I'm doing as a diet, and that this is just my way of eating now. I'm not deprived of anything, I just have to be sensible, and if I have anything high in syns, I know I have to pull it back afterwards. Another thing I also have to do to keep my losses fairly consistent, is not to get into too much of a routine in eating the same foods, as this can slow me down. It's a challenge, as I'm a really fussy eater. We'll all there in the end. Wishing you all the best, Claire x
Hiya Claire thanks for your reply and it all makes so much sense. I have previously been a culprit of eating the same stuff week in week out and then getting upset because nothing happening on the scales....then giving up...again. Im getting on a bit now...46!!!!! I have spent more or less my whole life with this constant battle with weight. I am your typical happy go lucky big girl who tends to take the mick out of herself before anyone else gets the chance to.....but inside....it hurts every time. Ive got a new job which i love and i just want to knuckle down and get this aspect of my life under control once and for all. My hubby is a great support and does all he can to help and give encouragement he knows how much this means to me and will be there for me every step of the way....so...im on a mission....a mission for me......not on a diet....on a quest for healthier eating and being the me thats been trapped inside for so long...i can do this....i will do this. Thanks for your support too it means so much to know there are people out there who have done and are doing this and its working xx

Hiya😊 thanks for your message and please dont apologise im happy for you to tag along with me if you dont mind....safety in numbers and all that🤣 You are doing so well, brilliant keep up the good work. Do you know what this first week is going well i feel, not been hungry and to be fair enjoying cooking from scratch again. Promised myself not going to weigh in every week as it tends to have negative reaction with me so ive decided i will weigh in every other week instead see if that helps at all🤔 yeah hopefully see you in the 19's soon. Xx
Thank you! Great you are cooking from scratch - and enjoying it.

After my 9lb loss this week..4.5lb to go and I be in the 20s!

Haven't been there since after I had my daughter over 2 years ago!
(Post partum 16st.. 2 months later 18 stones.. ect lol lol lol)

After my 9lb loss this week..4.5lb to go and I be in the 20s!

Haven't been there since after I had my daughter over 2 years ago!
(Post partum 16st.. 2 months later 18 stones.. ect lol lol lol)
Wow 9lb thats amazing, really well done. I know i said i wouldnt weigh every week but............my first week is up tomorrow....i dont think i will be able to stop myself 😁 x

Back