From a and hopefully back to b.....

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I was looking for some pics for another thread and found 2 that I thought were quite good for comparison. In the first pic was just before I started sw and in the second I was at my original target. I have gained a bit that I am working on from my original target and am wondering if I would actually like to lose a little bit more but shall see how it goes(got to get back to the original target first!)
It was pictures like the first where I looked so big in comparison to others that made me realise how big I had become so its nice to look more the same as everyone else!
I never want to get back to the first pic but would like to at least get back to the second!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 567
  • pff15.jpg
    pff15.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 614
Wow. Well done Hun, what a massive difference .. What an inspiration you are :)

You've done so well - no reason why you can't do it again ;) Love the before and after piccies too, you look great! x

I was looking for some pics for another thread and found 2 that I thought were quite good for comparison. In the first pic was just before I started sw and in the second I was at my original target. I have gained a bit that I am working on from my original target and am wondering if I would actually like to lose a little bit more but shall see how it goes(got to get back to the original target first!)
It was pictures like the first where I looked so big in comparison to others that made me realise how big I had become so its nice to look more the same as everyone else!
I never want to get back to the first pic but would like to at least get back to the second!

Wow you look like a different person...... You should be so proud of yourself x

Hi missy1978 you've lost an incredible amount of weight ! And what a motivation to get you there. Brilliant x

Hi missy1978 you've lost an incredible amount of weight ! And what a motivation to get you there. Brilliant x

Thank you! Got a way to go before I catch up with Emsie though - 9 stone off is what I aspire to :) x

wow that's amazing, well done!

Wow! Congratulations! You have inspired me!

Back