Step 1 Sole Source + From bigfatjelly to sexyslimjem I can do this!!

bigfatjelly

Hiya, I thought id start my own diary so id have something to look back on when I get to goal. I started this diet 9 days ago and so far its going really well and ive lost 12lbs. I tried to do it last may and gave up on day eight as I was a bit "bunged up" and miserable. This time im determined this weight is coming off for good! My weight a week before starting cambridge was 15st3, I started the weight plan on the monday and weighed with my cdc on tuesday weighing 14st12. I weighed again yesterday and I am down to 14st5 :joy: !!! I really want to lose this weight for my 10th wedding anniversary in july, we are going to renew our vows and I want to walk back down that aisle looking as good as I did ten years ago!!! It would be an added bonus if I could get my old dress back on as i havent fit back into it ever since lol!!! I also want to get fit and healthy for my kids so I can start being the role model they deserve!!
Sorry for the long post, hope I havent bored anyone to death lol.
Jemma xx

Hi Gemma,

Well done on your weight loss so far that great. I'm on day 10 so we are about the same. It's a great site to come and get support and motivation. Look forward to your journey x

Ooh i'm at a pretty similar point, i'm on day 9 though, awaiting my weigh in on saturday! :D you're doing great, I've noticed i'm not drinking enough water last few days, naughty meeee.... i hear the more you drink more you shrink...must drink more and i might get some nice losses like you :D

Thanks girls, its good to have support from people who are going through the same thing and are also at the same point as me.
Well ive done the weekly shop...online :) I couldnt face walking around the shop and smelling fresh bread and cooking chickens and seeing everything I cant have. So ive ordered myself a few new things to try chicory, pak choi and fennel...hope I like them lol, now I just have to work out how best to cook them!! It will be nice to have a few more tastes and textures besides chicken salad and mushrooms.
Its been a good day today, ive been taking my multivitamins plus iron and they seem to have done the trick. I have more energy than I did yesterday anyway. Hubby has also said he can see a difference in my size already and that felt great 8) I cant wait for other people to start noticing, it would be nice to have a few compliments instead of insults or snide remarks lol!!
Im going to keep coming back and posting every day just to have something to look back on when ive got to goal!!
Yep sugarised (great name btw) the more you drink the more you shrink!!! Or in my case...pee lol!!
Jemma xx

Welcome Jemma!!!

Which step of cwp are you following? keep coming on here and keep drinking water and you will be at goal in no time at all :D good luck you can do it!

Im doing sole source plus pudge, my cdc wouldnt let me do ss :( not sure why lol!! Im drinking lots and lots and lots of water :)

brilliant :D.. hmm i wonder why! dont worry though, people have great losses on SS+! how are you feeling today? x

Hiya pudge, feeling great today thanks :D hows your day going? I just had a read through your diary and its great, I wish I had started one sooner! I will pop back on there later and leave a message :)
Day 10: I feel like ive really settled into this diet now, I have a nice little routine with my shakes and water in the day and for my meal I have a bit later than the rest of the family so I can space everything out nicely. Im looking forward to having some different tastes and textures for tea tonight, I was thinking a nice stir fry :) wish I had some of those 0% noodles ive seen people talking about on here.
Whats really spurred me on today is hubby saying how great I look and he can see a huge difference already and my mother on the phone this morning saying how well im doing and how she would never be able to stick it...that felt great!!
Hope everyones having a great day :)
Jemma xx

They really make my day kimboowee lol!!! Hubby always says nice things but half the time I dont believe him, this time I could see it was genuine and it felt fantastic!! Cant wait to get the next stone off, then ill be able to see a difference myself hopefully :)
Jemma xx

Well done Jemma :D
Im on day 10 too...:) You are doing fab and i bet you feel amazing after hearing lovely compliments, keep it up:D x

Well done sian, getting to day 10 is tough going isnt it haha!! It is getting easier though :) im actually looking forward to keepig this going, thats a first for any diet ive ever done!!
Jemma xx

Sooooo pak choi and turkey stir fry for tea...yummy :D really enjoying something different. Going for a walk with my friend in a bit, im so lucky to have such a good friend who is 100% supportive and is helping any way she can. Im off now to guzzle some water before my walk lol.
Jemma xx

Day 11, been a busy day with builders in and out of the house and work in the evening. Ive stuck to plan 100% and even forgot to eat my tea in work even though I was surrounded by food. Ive just realised ive missed a shake as well ooopps. Oh well, fresh new day tomorrow! I still cant believe ive done this for eleven days, im really proud of myself. Im even looking forward to weighing with my cdc on monday, normally I dread stepping on the scales :) xx

Well done on another 100% day. I'm sure it will all be worth it come Monday :)

Hey girlie! arent the comment fabulous! i cant wait to start getting some! im sure its weird at first because you dont know if theyre just saying it, but the more we do this the better we will look and feel of course! :D youre doing great !

Good luck for monday :D x

Hiya girlys! Just letting you know im still here and still going strong! ! I had a night off tonight with a few drinks and a takeaway but im straight back to reality in the morning!! Hope it doesnt take too long for ketosis to kick back in lol xxx

Well im still here and still going strong. This week I lost 3lb even though I had my little cheat last week. That bring my weight loss up to 18lbs and im back in the 13st bracket!!! I am thrilled, I cant wait to get to my next mini goal of fitting into my size 14 jeans :)
Hope everyones having a good week 8)
Xx

Oh and almost forgot, I managed to fit nicely into a size 14 top I bought last year and never worn :) this diet is blooming brilliant :)

So ive had another little cheat this week, feeling really guilty but I had a few child free hours last night for the first time in months and hubby wanted to take me out for a few drinks. I had a sausage and four wkd's and then came home and went straight to bed!! We're all ill here today so im taking it easy and sticking solidly to the diet from now on xx

Back