from broad bean to runner bean!

Yeah the whole tub of quark, ill double check the size when i get home, im not one for measurements as long as its free i just throw it in! I just went on waitrose and it must be 250g tub. But it made it a little thick hence why i just added a little fromage frais. xx

Grand.. Thanks hun.. :)

I am just at the park with my niece and nephew and I was sitting on the swing and my bum/hips are too wide!! It physically hurts that is depressing! Made me want this even more! Xx

I am just at the park with my niece and nephew and I was sitting on the swing and my bum/hips are too wide!! It physically hurts that is depressing! Made me want this even more! Xx
Aww... Don't let that depress you doll.. Those are made for kids bums.. lol... And soon enough you'll have loadsa room on there :) xxx

I got stuck coming down the slide the other month! Cringe! I'm obviously not meant to be be in parks!

Jelly how are you today? Get chance to enjoy the sunshine?

I got to leave work at 3 today so I got a little while in it, I have got such a craving for sweet things this evening! Xx

I have had 17 syns today!

I had a strawberry and lime cider but luckily Ben knocked my glass over so only had quarter of bottle! Then just had an extra rocky road bar also picked on some little slices of salami with mozzarella! Random selection!

I love animal biscuits!! Xx

I have had 17 syns today!

I had a strawberry and lime cider but luckily Ben knocked my glass over so only had quarter of bottle! Then just had an extra rocky road bar also picked on some little slices of salami with mozzarella! Random selection!

I love animal biscuits!! Xx

They're yum. Wish I didn hav them here tho. So tempted to go back for a second bag loo

I can't have things in the house otherwise I just eat them! I don't buy anything naughty when I'm on a diet, if Ben wants fattening food he has to eat it at work haha.

I'm in the office on my own for the next 2 days and I know it will be hard to be good as I will be sooooo bored! But I am armed with bars, mullerlights and bits and pieces!

Xx

Morning ladies! I went to Asda yesterday for more SW friendly goodies, i'm back to work tonight & tomorrow (nightshift healthcare assistant) so will need to make sure i have lunch etc prepared in the fridge as this is when i tend to reach for crisps & chocolate. Really nervous for my 1st weigh-in tomorrow, keep telling myself i haven't lost :-/

Well Done on your 1lb loss, i'll be happy if i get that :)

Unfortunately i live in Glasgow - no sunshine here, its cold & windy :-(

Morning Jelly! Morning Everyone!

You will be surprised Im sure you have! Think positive :) I have already had my first rocky bar this morning! oooppps! I have got a little tesco shop being delivered this evening, going to make burgers and BNS chips I think. whats everyone elses menu?

B- 2x hifi and yogurt (6 syns)
L- chicken and mushroom pasta and salad
D- bacon and cheese burger in bun with BNS chips or maybe normal ones. (heb + 1/2 hea)
sugar (2)
milk (1/2 hea)

xx

Morning ladies! I went to Asda yesterday for more SW friendly goodies, i'm back to work tonight & tomorrow (nightshift healthcare assistant) so will need to make sure i have lunch etc prepared in the fridge as this is when i tend to reach for crisps & chocolate. Really nervous for my 1st weigh-in tomorrow, keep telling myself i haven't lost :-/

Well Done on your 1lb loss, i'll be happy if i get that :)

Unfortunately i live in Glasgow - no sunshine here, its cold & windy :-(
Aww.. Don't be nervous JellyBelly... I was like that my first week.. Felt heavier if anything.. I went straight from doing WW to SW so wasn't expecting a big loss anyway (you know the way yer first week doing any diet gives a good loss?!) but lost 4lb... No idea how... ha.. Anyway, my point is, you prob don't feel like you've lost coz yer not hungry.. But I bet you have :)
Do you have a diary of yer own here??

Morning Jelly! Morning Everyone!

You will be surprised Im sure you have! Think positive :) I have already had my first rocky bar this morning! oooppps! I have got a little tesco shop being delivered this evening, going to make burgers and BNS chips I think. whats everyone elses menu?

B- 2x hifi and yogurt (6 syns)
L- chicken and mushroom pasta and salad
D- bacon and cheese burger in bun with BNS chips or maybe normal ones. (heb + 1/2 hea)
sugar (2)
milk (1/2 hea)

xx
Morning...
Never got to have my carbonara yesterday.. Thought I had quark in the fridge so went n bought cheese... Got home.. No quark.. OR eggs!!! So that went belly up!! And didn't take anything out AGAIN today.. Have chicken drumsticks in the fridge tho so will TRY pop home at lunch and thro on a chicken stew in the slo cooker.. its so YUM.. Dunno if I'll manage it tho... Otherwise.... No idea!!
Weigh day tomoro tho so needs to be something nice n light.. Maybe cous cous with roasted veg n chicken bites

Hope so Dub - even a 1lb loss is a atart :) I do have a diary here 'My fight the flab diary'

My meal plan for today is:
B - Fruit Salad with sweetened quark
L - Egg Salad Sandwich & a mugshot
D - Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese & Salad

Hope so Dub - even a 1lb loss is a atart :) I do have a diary here 'My fight the flab diary'

My meal plan for today is:
B - Fruit Salad with sweetened quark
L - Egg Salad Sandwich & a mugshot
D - Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese & Salad
Will pop over and subscribe :)

Have chicken drumsticks in the fridge tho so will TRY pop home at lunch and thro on a chicken stew in the slo cooker.. its so YUM.. Dunno if I'll manage it tho...
Hmmm... Chicken stew needs 6-8hours in the slow cooker when cooked on high.. So the chicken stew for dinner is a no no today.. Will put it on tomoro before I leave for work I think...
So will have.... (sw) chips, eggs, beans n bacon medalions for dinner tonight i think... Add some sausages to that for BF coz he needs fattening up ;)

Hi girlies!

Well I had weigh in last night and lost 2lbs! Can't understand why since I have def been over on my syns the past 2 weeks. Saying that I have been trying to concentrate on free and superfree since I have been going over syns. Also been trying to eat a proper dessert straight after dinner each night so that I am properly full-up, have had a good sweet treat and I don't need to snack the rest of the evening - perhaps that is working. But am getting fed up of the quark + sweetener + fruit combo! Shall have to spread me dessert wings a bit I think.

Well today - slept in eek, so had a small scone with jam for brek [no idea of syns], and for lunch just had rice and peas and curry sauce! Just had a blue ribband and a diet coke - not my usual routine but our manager brought them in as a treat, bless him, and he said he got diet versions especially lol.

For dinner I don't know yet but it will be free + superfree foods. And yoghurt/fruit.

I am going to try the 'speed curry' this week - any of you gals tried it? It just sounds wrong to me - blending mushy peas and baked beans together!?!??!?- but loads of people say it is so gorge - so I will try it!

My unexpected lost has been great for my motivation - I thought I had stalled completely, but this has encouraged me that something is obviously working and its not all bad - so I will keep going!

Hey jelly - def make sure you prepare your meals for work - it does make a big difference.

Good luck for WI tmro Dubs n Jelly!

When is your WI skinny?

Does anyone else feel like the harder you try the less you lose???

xxx

Hi doodles!!

Well done on your way in! I always have turkish delight muller light for my dessert. then a cup of tea a little later before bed.

I weighed in on tues and lost a whole 1lb! haha. I had a very naughty weekend though so this week i want to loose 2!

I have never heard of this speed curry, sounds a bit yuk, let me know how it tastes though!

Today i was doing ee but i have had my heb already and dont want to waste 6 syns on a bread roll so i may just have some muller light for lunch and do a red day. Im really hungry anyway thank god!

xxx

Hi Pinky... Yea have heard loads go on about mushy pea curry.. Meant to be delish.. I may try it.. One day.. lol

And yes.. I totally agree.. The harder I try, the less I lose.. But I think for me, when I try to be 100% good all week.. I eat too little.. I know that sounds rubbish but tis true...

eek - feel up on some free food quick - esp if you are alone in the office - then you are more likely to go off plan! well I am anyway lol. did I hear you say "a whole 1lb"?!?!?!!!?? do you know what a whole pound of fat actually looks like!!!?!?!? someone on here has a pic as their signature - take a good look at it then tell yourself is it still 'just a lb!'. it is still an achievement! although I do remember some weeks only loosing 1lb or half lb and it does seem like nothing - but I am on the other side so from here I can reassure you that it ain't!! [you may have to do this for me next week lol]

dubs i suppose there could be something in it if you are not eating enough - I know my leader said about how important it is to get enough water and fibre coz that actually carries the waste out of your body. there was a scan bran challenge this week and group and lost of people had several pounds off, esp when they had been stuck for a few weeks. just proves that if you change it up a bit it gets your body working again! maybe time to try some new recipes?

also, my bit of wisdom for this week - you have to look at the journey overall - not get hung up on one day or each individual weight-in - but look at the general weight loss over a month or a few weeks - as long as it is going down, its all good.

Its all good!! ;-p xx

eek - feel up on some free food quick - esp if you are alone in the office - then you are more likely to go off plan! well I am anyway lol. did I hear you say "a whole 1lb"?!?!?!!!?? do you know what a whole pound of fat actually looks like!!!?!?!? someone on here has a pic as their signature - take a good look at it then tell yourself is it still 'just a lb!'. it is still an achievement! although I do remember some weeks only loosing 1lb or half lb and it does seem like nothing - but I am on the other side so from here I can reassure you that it ain't!! [you may have to do this for me next week lol]

dubs i suppose there could be something in it if you are not eating enough - I know my leader said about how important it is to get enough water and fibre coz that actually carries the waste out of your body. there was a scan bran challenge this week and group and lost of people had several pounds off, esp when they had been stuck for a few weeks. just proves that if you change it up a bit it gets your body working again! maybe time to try some new recipes?

also, my bit of wisdom for this week - you have to look at the journey overall - not get hung up on one day or each individual weight-in - but look at the general weight loss over a month or a few weeks - as long as it is going down, its all good.

Its all good!! ;-p xx
I made the scan bran chocolate cake a while back.. Was nice.. Not delish like "real" chocolate cake.. But done the trick.. Tho it doesn't lose the scan bran texture....

I must admit this is the first time I have ever thought I don't care if it takes me a year to loose all my weight, as long as I loose or even Sts each week I'm heading in the right direction. I'm allowing myself a treat if I really want something as otherwise I fall off the wagon completely! If I had this mentality 3 years ago id be at goal but no I kept thinking I must get it off now! Then hit it hard for 4 weeks or so and then give up!

55lbs to go! This time next year I will be in the 11's. xxx

Back