from broad bean to runner bean!

BNS chips, i half a BNS long ways and spray with fry light, put in oven for about 40 mins (turning over half way) then the skin should just peel off. then i chop them up and cover in salt and peper and bbq fry light and leave in oven till crispy. I never boil it? I boiled my sweet potato yesterday and that went really watery for mash, but tasted ok!

alcohol is just so annoying! its so many syns/points! I tend to have a glass per night but i never use my syns apart from for sugar so i just put that down. I have got in a terrible habit, since about the age of 15, my mum and I would always have a glass of wine while cooking and I have done it ever since!

I went into dotty p's yesterday to get something to wear for my conference tomorrow and i could actually get the size 14 jeggings on!!!! Werent comfortable but i got them past my bum, was so chuffed!

xx
Yea that's the worst bit isn't it?! Having to give up booze ha ha... Altho, drink isn't really my problem.. Its the drunk munchies followed by the hangover munchies that kill my diet!!!
Love a glass of wine while cooking.. When I first moved into the house I was having a glass everynight.. But I knocked that habit on the head fairly quickly...

Ahh.. maybe I'll try roasting it to soften (and peel) first.. Coz they never turned out nice for me so I gave up.. I love parsnip/turnip chips.. yum yum

I know, when i did ww before, I was at Uni and never even used to count my alcohol, I still lost but I always used to have a ww pizza in oven to have as soon as I got in with a cuppa tea! I'm such an old lady :)

At the do tomorrow they do dinner and then at midnight they do sausage sandwiches!!! Will be hard to resist after the alcohol!

I know, when i did ww before, I was at Uni and never even used to count my alcohol, I still lost but I always used to have a ww pizza in oven to have as soon as I got in with a cuppa tea! I'm such an old lady :)

At the do tomorrow they do dinner and then at midnight they do sausage sandwiches!!! Will be hard to resist after the alcohol!
Ooh clever lady.. Will steal that one!! And as for being an old lady.. I LOVE a cuppa tea when I get in from the pub!!

Oh yea that will be a test alright...

Hi girls, im new to minimins & slimming world (1st meet yesterday) enjoyed reading through this thread so going to subscribe. Well Done & Good Luck x

Hi Jelly belly, love the name! Wow you are teeny tiny at 4ft 9! My best friend is just 5ft and we are like chalk and cheese together haha.

Dubs weighs in on a thursday too! I think i need to change my day as im the odd one out now!

xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366393326.216472.jpgH

Just thought I'd a pic of my dinner! The creamy mush is syn free peppercorn sauce, scrummy!!!

Xx

Looks yummy, i had sin free curry tonight - still cant get my head round how we are allowedto eat all this food lol. I hate my height, makes me look a good few stone heavier, hopefully when i finally lose this weight it makes me look taller lol x

Morning ladies!!!

What a beautiful day it is outside! And I'm stuck in a conference all day! Boo hoo hoo!

Jelly I know its amazing, but it works so just keep following the plan! The first time I did sw I thought there is no way im doing this right and lost 7lbs in my first week!

So today's plan of action, I'm going to have a yogurt for breakfast and take some pineapple for the journey down, and just try to make better choices today. I'm not going to drink too much as its a work thing I have to keep a business head on!

Xx

I'm stuck in doing my housework :-( Hope your conference isn't too boring & there's not too much temptation! I've done good today & have my meals planned for tomorrow x

Hi ladies!

Well I wasn't great yesterday but wasn't awful!
I had pineapple for breakfast with coffee, then a few triangle sandwiches for lunch (2 slices of bread), and a cupcake!
Then for dinner they served smoked salmon with a roll, chicken and veg, and lemon tart. So obviously I ate all that. Had 2 glasses of red, 2 martini and sofas and a glass of baileys. Then I did have a little bacon sandwich at midnight! I don't think it's too bad!!!!

Today I had breakfast at hotel, fry up! Ooopppps! Have decided to have today off and back on tomorrow! So we have made a meat board for lunch/dinner so not too bad.

I'm currently laying in the sun, its soooo hot! How are you all? Xx

That doesn't sound too bad, how long have u been following SW now? I've just played Just Dance on the wii with my daughter and im exhausted lol, enjoy your day off, i'm planning 2 days off plan at the beginning of May x

Haha only 2 weeks! I have done it before though and I find that if I allow myself an off day when I really need it I can stay on track better. If I ban them then I just fall off completely!

I love just dance! But my niece doesn't let us actually play we just have to watch her! What are you eating today?

Xx

I'm doing EE, for breakfast i had no syns cheesecake - 1 alpen bar from hex melted for base, quark with sweetner, topped with grapes, strawberries, bananas and clementine. Lunch was tuna pasta, mayo (2 syns) massive salad, dinner was beef stew (4 syns for gravy) potatoes and cabbage, hex a was 350 skimmed milk which i used for tea and coffee & im planning on having quavers tonight (4.5 syns) my 1st packet of crisps since starting on Friday which is a miracle for me lol x

The cheesecake sounds amaze!

I won a box of chocolates yesterday and I have sat here and nearly gobbled them all! Better do some serious body magic tomorrow!

Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow!

Xx

Good morning lovelies!!!

So back on track today! I'm not sure what I'm eating but I'm trying to eat as little as poss as wi tomorrow! I have got 2 muller lights on me, and a hifi bar, have got some chicken out at home for tea, maybe a chicken salad! Plus Ben and I are going on an hour brisk walk this evening!

How were your weekends? Dubs? Xx

Good morning lovelies!!!

So back on track today! I'm not sure what I'm eating but I'm trying to eat as little as poss as wi tomorrow! I have got 2 muller lights on me, and a hifi bar, have got some chicken out at home for tea, maybe a chicken salad! Plus Ben and I are going on an hour brisk walk this evening!

How were your weekends? Dubs? Xx
Good morning lovely... Weekend was grand.. Quiet.. Very quiet.. All I done was house work and a bit of shopping.. Got a wee walk in too and a bit of "gardening" (planting some plants behind my Mam's headstone) And that was it.. Food wise I wasn't great.. But not too bad either...
Brekkie today is an orange and grapefruit sprinkled with some canderel and some linseed... Lunch is wholemeal pasta, mixed peppers and tuna.. Snacks thru the day are banana & an apple.. Dinner is undecided as we've nothing in!!! BF is working late so will do him pizza baguette and chips or something equally FAT but quick n easy... I'll have something far more sensible :)

i have just had an apple, im not hungry today for some reason! Had a coffee and a tea. not sure where the day has gone so far! 12 already!

My nanny just phoned to ask if me and ben wanted to go away to her caravan on the coast for the weekend, so think we will go, lovely long walks and bike rides but there is a lovely little tapas restaurant there and its soooo naughty! so must try and resist!

Just looked on the 14 day weather and it says it will be full sun and 17 degrees when we go on our mini cruise from southampton! so chuffed with that!

xx

That sounds great, would love a weekend away but with kids i would need a holiday to recover from a holiday lol. I'm feeling very blah today if that makes sense? Day 4 since starting SW & i have veg coming out of my ears! Have made a veg curry for dinner but the thought of it isn't doing much for me at all :-(

Good Luck for weigh-in x

Back