From Cambridge To Slimming World Real Food At Last.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by skinnymonkey1day, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    HI ALL... New to slimming world but not to the forum. I done cambridge last year which was a quick fix lost 2 stone but sadly put all back on almost apart from couple of lbs!!! Anyway started slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 10lb:):) happy with that... got slimmer of week last week. i have altered my ticker to start from when i joined slimming world.

sharon xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well done, i dont think CD is a good diet personally, but it does suit some people.
    Good luck with you weight losses
    Ruthy xxx

skinnymonkey1day likes this.
  4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Wow. that's well done hon! Love the pic of your doggie, not quite the laptop he thinks he is! LOL

and well done on slimmer of the week!!

5. ~will do it this time~

~will do it this time~ Full Member

Hi sharon, well done on your loss so far... I am an ex CD'er too and like you I also put back on my CD weight. This time though I started with very small steps, and smaller expectations. It is much better when you have a bigger than expected loss instead of a smaller than expected loss.
    <it's hard coming from CD when the losses are so good... but we just have to accept it>

Love yer pics by the way... wishs I had confidence to put my pics up!

anne x

6. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks guys

i love this forum got addicted when i was on cd lol.. anyway here goes to a slim summer (i hope):).. good luck all.x

7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello Hunny! I've swapped from CD too - although not 100% on plan just yet as I'm still getting my head around it - hopefully I should start properly next week. I've changed my username to as I didn't like Akersv so you may recognise me from CD. Well done on your loss so far that's really good, it's hard to get your head around the fact that it comes off slower but realistically it's A) more likely to stay off B) easier to fit into your life C) if you are anything like me on CD I kept losing and gaining the same pounds...then a few more went on! so I was getting fatter!!! I am sure SW is the Weigh (ged it!!) to go!! LOL Vxx

8. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hun

thanks vicky, yes i do remember you. this is a great diet i love it, the wight comes off slower but thats ok as long as i keep it off .xx

9. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck girls with your change in direction!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.