From Cambridge To Slimming World Real Food At Last.....

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
HI ALL... New to slimming world but not to the forum. I done cambridge last year which was a quick fix lost 2 stone but sadly put all back on almost apart from couple of lbs!!! Anyway started slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 10lb:):) happy with that... got slimmer of week last week. i have altered my ticker to start from when i joined slimming world.

sharon xx

Well done, i dont think CD is a good diet personally, but it does suit some people.
Good luck with you weight losses
Ruthy xxx

Hi sharon, well done on your loss so far... I am an ex CD'er too and like you I also put back on my CD weight. This time though I started with very small steps, and smaller expectations. It is much better when you have a bigger than expected loss instead of a smaller than expected loss.
<it's hard coming from CD when the losses are so good... but we just have to accept it>

Love yer pics by the way... wishs I had confidence to put my pics up!

anne x

Hello Hunny! I've swapped from CD too - although not 100% on plan just yet as I'm still getting my head around it - hopefully I should start properly next week. I've changed my username to as I didn't like Akersv so you may recognise me from CD. Well done on your loss so far that's really good, it's hard to get your head around the fact that it comes off slower but realistically it's A) more likely to stay off B) easier to fit into your life C) if you are anything like me on CD I kept losing and gaining the same pounds...then a few more went on! so I was getting fatter!!! I am sure SW is the Weigh (ged it!!) to go!! LOL Vxx

Back