From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Everyone different on amount they need. When your urine is pale then you are well hydrated:)

ah, my bad, that 1/2 pint per stone lee. :D

Hey Lee... Sorry I've not been on your diary much... Real life gets in the way !! But you're doing really well ! ... Post some of your menus so the guys can see how they are looking ... X

Morning Lee, how's it going son?

Hey Alpaca, it's ok, no worries. :) Hi Jim, not too bad thanks pal and you?

This morning I had some chorizo with cheese and then half a cup of blueberries.

For lunch I will have tuna and salad with mayo.

For dinner I will have a steak and salad.

I'm fine Lee thanks, the sun is shining here and I'm off in to Birmingham to meet a mate today.

I've been when the sun is shining :) don't tell fibs (I know it does not happen often lol) used to go round the pubs at the market on a thursday night watching the bands - do they still do that?

Evening Lee ... Hope you've had a good day :)

Hi Quak I am not sure about that, I don't go into Stockport centre really, I usually go into Manchester.

Hi Alpaca, thank's, I hope all is well. :)

Morning Lee, you're happy after last nights result then. :)

Oh definitely, chuffed to bits. Glad to have Yaya Toure back, he is a brilliant player. It is a tough place to go to Porto, they haven't been beaten at their ground in a long while.

So how are you Jim?

Lee! You disappeared frm my thread list! :(

How are things going ?

Morning lee, I'm fine mate. I'm off to the pub a bit later to watch the cricket, should be a good day mate.

Morning Lee

Keep focused, mate, you can do it! Have a good look at what you are eating and see if there's any carb creep in there, or if you need to up your veg and water?

I have become a major fan of spinach - am throwing a handful in to every lunchtime salad :)

Water, water, water.....I know I've let mine slip...do you do any exercise at all honey? Well done for not losing faith though, maybe the whooshie fairy is getting her tights on! ;)

Back