From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Water, water, water.....I know I've let mine slip...do you do any exercise at all honey? Well done for not losing faith though, maybe the whooshie fairy is getting her tights on! ;)

ermmmmmmmm thought the whooshie fairy only wore stockings???????????? ;)

Evening Lee... Well done for sticking with it... Good advice on here and it will come off again soon x

ermmmmmmmm thought the whooshie fairy only wore stockings???????????? ;)

If she's in a rush and the stocking are drying over the bath she dons the tights ;)

Hi Lee, how's it going?

What happened????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, there are lots of us out here you know that go through the same, I know it's difficult but you must talk!!

A fair few on here have similar that lead to destructiveness and bingeing etc

Hope your feeling a little more positive, and it's good to see you've taken the step to come back!!

Draw a line, tomorrow is Monday, lots of water and clean and green, I'll join you as been throwing way too many carbs down my neck this last week!!!

You haven't been away long enough for it to have had a major impact, the majority will just be carbs holding water....it'll fly off!

J x

Lee you need to talk to us about it... Well done on coming back. That's half the battle... Go back to clean and green... Lots of water to flush the carbs away and keep posting!! We're all rooting for you! Hugs xx

Hi Lee, sorry to hear you are finding it so tough. Agree that you can draw a lne and just start - clean and green with lots of water, baby steps forward

Thanks everyone, my laptop broke so I couldn't get on, I suppose that didn't help me. I could come on here and take my mind off the urges and look back over what I had done, sadly first time I couldn't get on when I really needed too.

Is it dangerous stepping in and out like this with the Atkins, that's why I feel a little lost.

Blue23 said:
Thanks everyone, my laptop broke so I couldn't get on, I suppose that didn't help me. I could come on here and take my mind off the urges and look back over what I had done, sadly first time I couldn't get on when I really needed too.

Is it dangerous stepping in and out like this with the Atkins, that's why I feel a little lost.

You shud try slimming world

I've tried slimming world before it didn't work for me, personally I think Atkins is the diet for me, I just need a stronger will power. Everybody's metabolism works differently, some can process carbs easily some can't. I definitely can't so that's why something like the Atkins is best.

Hi Lee have you got the minimin ap on your phone? I use it all the time, never go on the laptop as I can't get it off my two teenagers! I find the threads on here so encouraging and supportive. Tomorrow is another day, and you can do it! Good luck :)

Back