From fat belly to pregnany belly (hopefully)

I'm currently lying on the sofa in my onesie feeling sorry for myself lol. A few drinks and a couple of DVDs with hubby later. One things for sure I'm not leaving this house!

Hope you enjoy tennis x

Minus 2lbs today. Little gutted after the walk last weekend thought it'd be a bigger loss. My mind is starting to turn to ttc again which is not a good thing because ill get obsessed about that again and not the weight loss.

Hey hun, I only lost 1lb this last week...boooo. Having a terrible week this week, kind of accepting a gain already! As long as the general curve is a downwards one, I don't mind. I want to have a life, as well as a baby haha x

Hey Hun how you doing? I need to get on here more it keeps me motivated. Only lost 1 lb this week. It's coming off really bloody slowly but I suppose better off than on. Normally had a week were I've put on by now so I suppose I'm doing good.

Going on holibobs to Scarborough on 3rd September so I'm on a mission to lose 6lbs before then haha yeh right! I would be happy enough with 4lbs so I can drop down in the next stone.

I see you have started the 5:2 how you finding it?

I tried doing it this week, didnt eat anything until tea which was fine cos once I'm in the mind set I don't get hungry but when I get home after work and start cooking my tea I've been picking so been having over 500 cals. :0(

Gonna try 3 fast days this week. Tomorrow, Tuesday, and Thursday. X

Hiya!! Yeah you should come on more often, I find it keeps me accountable. Yeah I started on Monday so fasted Monday and Thursday. My weigh in day is still Tuesday though so will have to be patient to find out the result. I am however on TOTM so not exoecting an amazing result!!

1lb a week is fine hun. The way I look at it is that if I don't do this I will almost certainly be fatter and heavier in a years time. But if I do, nice and slow I could be 4st ish lighter this time next year (unless I'm pregnant) which would be incredible.

I've let the exercise slip though as been having late nights at work and just been concentrating on the food intake. How about you? X

That is a really good way of looking at it actually! I tried to fast yesterday but didn't happen went for a 4 mile walk and when we got back husband insisted on a take away :0( I just can't say no and he knows it! :0(

Been for a 9.5 mile walk today and my foot is covered in blood. Defo overdone it. Just really wanna lose 4lbs before my jollies next Tuesday

Are you planning on keep doing this when you fall pregnant?

I know your not meant to diet when pregnant but I really don't feel like I'm dieting I've just cut out the snacks and choosing more wisely and controlling portion size.

Ill defo keep up my walking really enjoying it x

Oh god yeah, I won't fast but I'll deffo try and keep to not snacking and having healthier choices...it makes even more sense to do it while preggers. I want this to be a lifestyle difference, not just a quick fix (although I'm not sure it's going to be quick haha). Your poor feet!!! Be carefull missus, take care of yourself xx

Another 2lbs off this week. Really wanted it to be 3 before I go away on Tuesday so will weigh again on Tuesday to see if I can get 3rd one. Not gonna weigh next Friday since no weigh am I cal counting on holibobs.

Feeling very poorly with an infection in my face that the docs first thought was mumps was given antibiotics but not gonna take them since I always end up feeling a million times worse with antibiotics and I'd rather look like the elephant woman than feel like I've got the plague when I'm away.

Hope this doesn't hinder losing that 3rd Lb before Tuesday since I eat crap when I feel poorly and right now I'm STARVING!!!!

Oh lord! Poor you hun. And well done on your loss, I loss 3 this last week, but this week isn't going quite so well. I'm going to try and pull something out of the bag, but i'd be happy with 1lb this week I think. Slow and steady wins the race! X

Urgh on a complete downer today.

Just back from holidays. It's stotting it down with rain AND yet another friend has announced she's pregnant.

I am the last out of all my friends now

Why isn't it happening?! :0(

And to top it all off I haven't ate brilliantly the past 3 days being on holiday and I'm certainly in no mood to now :0(

That's what holidays are for. Pick yourself up and get back in the game!! Try not to compare yourself to others and be proud that you are doing what needs to be done for your health to enable you one day to have that special little bundle of joy in your arms. Chin up. Tomorrow is a new day :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right I'm back and mean business this time!

Been off the diet for a couple of weeks and tbf I still lost 1lb taking the loss to 11lb but it's not good enough

Starting a new plan today out with the calorie counting and in with stuffing my face with protein protein protein. No carbs for 10 days on the 123 boost. I am soooo gonna be cranky lol.

Goal is to lose 2 stone by Xmas altogether! So 17lbs to go!

It's weigh in tomorrow I'm so excited. This new diet is the best thing ever and has me questioning whether ok allergic to carbs since I feel fab without them.

Only hope the scales will show how good I feel tomorrow. Woo hoo x

4lbs off in 3 days of 'dieting' I love this new plan!!!

Well done on your loss, fantastic!

Well done Pinky...very proud! I have gone totally off the rails...oops. I can't bear to weigh myself at the moment but I'm back on track now so going to give it a couple of weeks before I weigh and just hope that I can undo the damage or near enough?? Hope you're well otherwise....? X

Another 3lbs off this week! 8lbs in 10 days wow!!!

Feeling really happy at the minute better than I have in a long time. Even with the threat of redundancy over my head x

Well done Pinky. You're doing so well. Me and my other half have def decided to start on our baby journey in jan. I cannot wait!! Hurry up xmas xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww that's fantastic news Hun. I hope you fall quickly otherwise it's mental torture lol. How's the diet going? I must say I love my new diet the weight is dropping off and I can definitely tell now too which makes a huge difference x

Back