From fat to fit and fabulous! started 9th Sept. '12

I lost another 2lb this week which I'm pleased about. I also won slimmer of the week :)

I think it's important to be sensible with how you feel about yourself. Even skinny people have bad food days I try to limit the bad days though.

It's only been a month but I don't hate it and I'd usually have fallen off the wagon by now.

Bella Cullen said:
I lost another 2lb this week which I'm pleased about. I also won slimmer of the week :)

I think it's important to be sensible with how you feel about yourself. Even skinny people have bad food days I try to limit the bad days though.

It's only been a month but I don't hate it and I'd usually have fallen off the wagon by now.

Wohooo well done you've got a great attitude too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got my new books tonight so curry and all in one extra easy. Lets see how I get on.

Another 2.5lb off and slimmer of the week again! As there's a .5lb difference between my counting and theirs its 13.5lb off but I count 14lb. Either way my stone award next week :)

I've not updated this for ages!

Another 2lb off taking me to my 2st award and joint sotw :)

Well done on your loss so far. You're doing great :)

Not updated for a while. I've list 1lb this week and the same last.

I've been total unmotivated this past month. I've struggled/binged frequently and all and all deserve to have gained much more than I did.

I've lost 30lb so far and only 2lb more till my club 10 award which I'll do for next week!

I've just sat down and written out what meals I intend to make this week. It's hard not being at work till the 7th as I'm at home with my 4yr old daughter and I can pick at things I shouldn't. I'm binning all the goodies (baddies in my opinion!) as if they are there I won't be satisfied till they're gone.

I've got 120lb to go and if I lose 2lb per week I'll be very close to target by this to e next year :)

Good luck- you can do it. I was a size 26-28 when I started and I'm a 12 in most things now- even have a few 10's in the wardrobe. Wish I had done it when my kids were younger-so you get on with it Mrs, so you don't have regrets like I do ( said with kindness to inspire , not criticise. I can see from your stats that you can do this hun- it's just haarder for those of us in it for the long haul)
Kind wishes-xx

How are you getting on BC?

Hi there,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry for such a late reply. I've not been keeping up with the forum. I've slapped my hands and promise to try harder going forward.

It's so nice to see someone else in similar circumstances to me. You've done amazingly well. Seriously well done. Have you got any hints or tips? What is your most favourite super thing to eat? What do you see the nest losses from?

Hi hun, My top tips are always eat breakfast, and always have fruit with it if it's cereal, or veg if it's beans/egg/bacon type stuff. Never miss a meal. If you go too long without food I think you're more likely to crack and binge.
Plan ahead and have lots of super free stuff , and some free food, to snack on.
I use a side plate, not a dinner plate. That helped my portion control a lot- and still does.
I trained myself to chew everything 20 times, which was uber hard a t first but slowed me down so I knew I was full. I also put my knife and fork down between each bite.
I gave myself permission to lose weight slowly and not set super high weekly goals. I started exercising by just walking but did it regularly. When I got to 16 stone I started jogging.
I gave myself treats like nail polish or a magazine instead of food.
I committed to a job that was going to take two years- got it done in 18 months and am very happy.
weight came off my face and chest first, then boobs ( all gone now), butt ( nothing left to sit on !) and finally my stomach hips and thighs.

Good luck-and keep at it xx

How are you getting on hun? xx

Back