From Fat to Thin 2012 is my year!

jayne.x.

Hi Everyone im Jayne im 29 and new to CD

After 10 years of yo-yo dieting and being overweight this time i am going to succeed no ifs or buts about it ...this is my time. I've recently had my third and last baby and i weigh my very heaviest at 16stone 5lb:cry:. I will be 30 soon and i am determined that i wont spend my 30's the way i have spent my 20's battling the flab.

Some people think im mad following such a plan but after thinking long and hard about it i believe i am making the best choice for me for the following reasons: -
- eliminate all temptation - because i can be so greedy.
- Give me time out from day to day food and time to really think about my previous eating habits.
- Re-set my buttons and when i do reintroduce more foods to my diet i will be able to make the right choices.
- See fast results (I Hope) as i lose will power quickly when im disheartened by a small loss.

There is no way i will allow myself to regain the lost weight just simply wont happen.

Week 1 - SS+
Day One (yesterday)
Morning - plenty of water and a cup of tea with no milk
12 noon - Mint Choc Shake - Yum
4 (ish) - Spicy tomato soup - okish
7pm - Steamed chicken, lettuce and cucumber - Very nice
11 pm - Hot Chocolate - mmmmmm

Day went pretty well, did get a slight headache between the shake and the soup but drank plenty of water and it was gone, couldnt have been helped that my two young children were screaming most of the afternoon.
Didnt actually feel hungry for the hot chocolate but i had it and enjoyed it was yummy. Went to bed feeling full and happy.

It would be nice to make some friends and share our journey together

Good luck everyone xxx

Welcome Jayne!

Well done and congratulations for deciding to start the Cambridge Journey, and make lifelong changes :)

And more importantly well done for getting through day 1 and with such a positive attitude!!

Looking forward to reading about your journey.

Beth xx

Hi Beth

You had a great first week hope i do too and i hope my positive attitude sticks as i really want to do it this time

x

hi jayne..how did you get on today?? xx

Hi Beth i had a great week lost 11lb I was really good no cheats at all and fingers crossed will keep it up this week too.

When's your weigh in? Let me know how you got on x

WOWIE!! That's absolutely amazing!! Well done!! That is a great loss, you must be so proud, and spurred on for next week!

I just had my weigh in 4lbs off this week - making 11lbs in 2 weeks - which for me is just great :)

How are you finding all the products?

xxx

Wow thats great, you dont really have much to lose compared to me i just hope im not too disheartened this week when the loss isnt so great.

I love the shakes most of the flavours too, not keen on the cappucino and orange choc but i love the vanilla, banana, strawberry, chocolate and chocolate mint. I gave the soups and porridge a go but not keen on those, the mexican chilli soup was the weirdest thing i have ever eaten and the porridge too was awful not so much the taste but the consistency of it and the after taste, i tried the apple and cinnamon one.

How are you getting on with the products? x

Hi Jayne!

Fantastic result for your first week! I'm new to CD and currently on Day 3. I must admit that I found day 1 incredibly hard! My body was going mad craving fatty food but I resisted and super proud of myself.

I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in but also really scared in case I'm doing it wrong in any way (SS) and don't lose anything. X

Beth- ive been following you on your other posts and you are doing amazingly well! How's this week going? X

Hi Beth and Louloy1986, Ive managed to lose 20lbs in 5 weeks doing cd but i just completely missed food and found that i kept cheating. Despite the cheating i was still losing a few lb but just seemed silly to spend the money and not do it 100%. Im now doing WW online and on week 6 of dieting (cd and ww together). Im not giving up CD has been fab and has given me the boost i feel that i needed. Im eating smaller portions and appreciate my food much more which i kind of what i wanted to get out of it. I hope your diets are going well xxx

Hi Jayne!! 20 pounds is great...and if cambridge worked for u in a sense that it gave you a much needed boost then that is great too!! Hopefully it will give you the right mindset and willpower going into ww and I really hope ww works for you. best of luck lovely. xxx

Back