from frumpy mummy to yummy mummy!!

So i have only been good tuesday so far :(

Back to it today....am so gonna gain monday :,(
Gonna try eat as many ss foods as possible and try for no syns till weigh in monday.
So todays plan.

Breakfast: kiwi and grapefruit and muller light
Lunch: 2 ryvita 30g cheddar cuecumber tomatoe and carrot sticks
Dinner: cod sw chips and mushy peas followed by melon

And hopefully tomorrow i will do the same and monday too. If i can avoid a gain be amazing... But doubt it...bum

Start:: 217lb current:: 213.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 59.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18.5lb to go!!

Well i gained. Only a pound so i was lucky! Soooo bk to it today!! Tho i will prob crave bad food as its so hot n i doin gardenin!

Start:: 217lb current:: 213.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 59.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18.5lb to go!!

Hi Leeanne, I will follow your diary. You need to lose about the same as me. I started (again) on Saturday. I refuse to feel this rubbish by next summer. Good luck (and your little one on profile is very cute!) :)

Hiii marinh :) thx n lets get this weight off together!

Thx val gonna try hard but got a weddin saturday too with sit down meal for my sis in law

Sooooo yesterday i was good. Then we had a bbq i thought i had been good... Till i counted my syns! 54!!!! Couldnt beleive it. I may have over estimated but still it is high! So the rest of my syns all 51 of them will be for weddin.

Yesterday i had ...
Breakfast: bacon scrambled egg beans mushrooms tomatoes
Lunch: 2xryvita with light spread cheese and cuecumber
Tea: bbq! 2xbratwurst 1 white roll 1 light cheese slice salad tbs ketchup. Marinade pork and chicken drumstick steak corn on cob and melon. Washed down with 1rose 2 malibu n diet coke!

Siooooo todays plan

Breakfast: weetabix and strawberries milk n grapefruit
Lunch: cheese salad corn cob
Tea: cod sw chips mushy peas and fruit salad

Well since then i been naughty other half took me.out we had wine n curry :( and so i pigged out the next day. So today gobna munch as much fruit and salad as poss n speed foods....wheres my motivation

Heyyyyy i am ok. Not been on plan all week with preping for my childminder support visit today and wedding.
Had a massive gain.of 4.5lb in one week so im heavier than i started :,( bk on it today though!!
Childminding visit was stressfull and got so much to do to get registered and i am now worried about money as think i just got paid my last maternity payment :,( so the pressure is now on :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120731_114520.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120731_114520.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 75
So back to it today!!! Feeling motivated!!

Breakfast: bacon poached egg tomatoes and baked beans. White.coffee 2xpint water

Lunch: 2x ryvita cheddar cuecumber grapefruit pint water

Dinner: spag bol with carrots onion and mushrooms. Pint of water

Other: teas. Coffees. Pint water. Hifi light barx2. New york cheesecake muller light light hot choc mini marshmallows

HEs: 30g cheese 250ml ssmilk 2xryvita
Syns: hifi barx2 6 25g mini marshmallows 4 newyork yogurt 0.5 hot choc light 2 (12.5)
Ss food: 3
S food: 6

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Last edited:
Just worked out i would like to lose a stone idealy by sept 22 for holiday

Just worked out i would like to lose a stone idealy by sept 22 for holiday

hi leanne i would like to lose a stone by 27th sept cause thats when my daughter from malta is coming to visit don't want to look fat :eek: so i'm going to try very hard to stay 100% on plan, glad ur feeling motivated x

You all looked lovelly in the wedding photo. Good luck with your September target. x

Thx dribbler :)
Well yesterday ended on 13.5 syns woooo day one complete.and good!! Sooooo todays plan is!!:

Breakfast: lean bacon. 2xashfield ultimate sausages frylight egg.baked beans tin toms and mushrooms with a tea using ss milk pint water
Lunch: 2xryvita ham slices 3xaldi light cheese triangles cue toms sharon fruit pint water
Dinner: cod cooked with peppers and onions. Sw chips and mushy peas followed by melon. Pint water
Other: coffee. Pint water. Choc buttons

Hes: ryvitax2 (b) 250ml ssmilk(a) light aldi cheese triangles(a)
Syns: 2x aldi sausages (10) buttons 15g bag (4)
S food: 7
Ss food: 4

Last edited:
Back