from frumpy mummy to yummy mummy!!

Yes I have done SW before but many years ago and was very successful - hope to be again
the link to my diary and all the excuses for putting the lost weight back on is in my siggy :)
Hxx

If by some crazy way i lost 3.5lb a week i would be at club 10 for my holiday... Although nice would be a oaib as u would have to try not to gain!

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

that is fantastic
I am sure you could get club 10 by the holiday stay focused and dont let anything get in the way
which plan did you follow
ee green or original

Just doin extra easy. I used to do a lot of green so i could have extra healthy extras but cuz im still breastfeeding so i get extra anyway.

Plans this week for me are...
make sure i drink lots of water.
Dont drink too mich caffine as makes u retain water (one cuppa and one coffee a day)
Eat ryvita for heb (2x = ss)
Eat speed and superspeed and lots of it!!

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

dont you have to fill half your plate with super free food anyway, why not make it bit more so nearer half a plateful that will give you less room for the carbs and protein elements of your meal and will help increase your speed and super speed food
I am at present cooking some quorn mince off to do a cottage pie and if I can I will get celeriac or a swede and so pot and celeriac or pot and swede mash to bring the I have ordinary mince for Dh so will cook his side by side with mine
mine I will fill with lots of veggies too I have some grated carrot mushrooms and onions cooking off then will serve it with cabbage so hopefully low syn and ready for my starting day tomorrow
I am hoping that knorr and oxo stock cubes are not too high in syns but I am making enough for 4 portions so hopefully divided out wont be too bad anyway :)

Todays plan

B: lean bacon. Mushrooms tomatoes egg 2x bgty sausages (1) 30g fruit loops (6) milk from allowance tea pint water

L: super speed soup flax seed tbs (4) 2xryvita from allowance coffee pint water

T: gammon steak cheese and potato pie (cheese from allowance) baked beans and salad pint water

Other: pint water

Syn total: 11

Oxo cubes are now syn free hun :) and i did that with breakfast half.my plate was toms and.mushrooms :)

I will.jist check.the knorr stock for u

Stock.cubes are.free hun :) and ready to use liquid stock and bouillion powder n bovril. Also veg puree. Tom puree and garlic puree and ginger puree :)

wow thank you I used to have to syn all of those
so a bit of tom puree can go in too fantastic news

I am so hoping that the class isnt closed tomorrow due to holidays I really am in the right mind set to get started
my DD just popped round and couldnt find any celeriac for me but got me some swede instead
so mince with veggies all cooked and tomorrow I can do the topping
I also emptied the fridge from things I would rather not have and gifted them to DD she was more than happy to have some nice garlic bread and fresh pasta and creamy sauces - dinner for her and her partner tonight sorted :)

I tried atkins cc amd sw after birth and couldnt focus and only jist managed. After not gainin through pregnancy i piled on 2.5 stone since birth :( but i will get it off and look lovely by his 1st birthday!
Im still breasy feeding but he has 3 meals a day now.

Well last nights plan changed we went to beef eater. Ok i was kinda good with my chicken rice and salad. But... The salad had honey and mistatd dressing on. And i had a prawn cocktail with the bread. Sooooo yestrrday i ate 31.5 syns. Its ok tho.... I will pase myself over the week.

B: 2 bgty sausages egg mushrooms tomatoes

L: ss soup ryvita muller greek yog

D: gammon with cheese potato pie or sw chips melon

Syns: 1 = 72.5/105

Morning
thank you for your lovely supportive message
can you give me the recipe for your gammon potato and cheese pie sounds like something I could cook for DH and maybe change the gammon to quorn fillets for a version for me :)

I see you write your syns as out of 105 so does that mean we can use them weekly instead of daily - that would be so useful as today I dont want many and will be eating an evening treat just because :)

have a great day

You can save them. I usualy dont as i then feel i cant do the plan. But as went put last night i gotta pull it back lol

The gammon i leave as a steak on the side and do cheese potato pie which is a fav of mine. Its mash potato finely chopped onion through it and cheese all together. In a dish and sprinkle cheese on top and grill to melt the cheese. I then have baked beans on top of it and sometjmes put swede in it...mmmmmmmmmm

Plan changed again for me today!
Found a stir fry pack in fridge that gotta be eaten

Sooooo.

B:2xbgty sausages (1) tomato and mushrooms
L:superspeed soup with flaxseed (4) ryvita with cheese
T: prawn stirfry and noodles

Melon to snack on

:) i so cant wait to get weighed monday!! Im gonna try be 100% from now on so that i could possibly lose well in time for holiday...the thought of weighing less for then excites me!

Looks like you are having a very healthy ee day
do you cook just for yourself or do you have a family to cook for - if you do do they eat the same as you
I have been a vegetarian for years so I mostly do meals that are very similar we both have cottage pie and DH has lean mince and I have quorn the vegies for the cottage pies are cooked together then I just put them together in separate dishes and we will both have cabbage and green beans
if he wants something very different to what I am having he cooks his own :):) I have now got him trained almost to perfection :)

I wish my oh was trained lol
I cook for the whole family and dont use salt if i can help it so i can blend it for tristan. So the whole family has a noutritious meal. If they arent havin what i have they have somethin and oven chips.

Im still bein good yey :)

Soooo today im doin green as i want extra cheese!

B: 2 shredded wheat (2 syn for extra half) ss milk strawberries and raspberries
L: cheese and broc pasta in sauce with brocolli and cauliflower florets added in and cheese on top followed by melon
T: 60g cooked gammon and cheese and.potato pie and beans

Syns: i only have 8 available.for today since beefeater monday.
Hifi bar light (3)
Shredded weat half (2)

Back