from frumpy mummy to yummy mummy!!

oh sounds a very filling day for you today
hope you enjoy the extra cheese you so need

I think I will do cheese and pot pie tomorrow to go with quorn sausages and peas - and I will blame you :):) or if its very warm tomorrow I will make a small one in a ramekin dish with the sausages and salad - that sounds so tempting :)

I loooove cheese pot pie lol so.simple.but soooo whats the word...stodgey lol mmmmm makes u feel full!

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Sooo im awake thx to oh wakin me at 5 as i didnt do his sarnis for work (tj has a night feed n i do it then but tj is still snoozin away now!) so as im awake my hayfever is goin crazy!

Right today i have all my syns available!

B: shredded wheat (b+2) and ssmilk(a) grapefruit
L: super speed soup with flaxseed (4) 1/2 options i(1) n quark n raspberries
D: pork and mushroom burgers sw chips and beans cheese (a) side salad and melon. Ex light mayo (0.5) 1 white bap (7.5)

Syns: 15

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Last edited:
I make that 13 syns so a couple more if you need them
did you tell him to do his own sarnies
you need all the rest you can get with a youngun :)

So yesterday we went jays sisters. I had healthy brekki and took my ryvita. We were meant to go.home.for tea and what happened? Oh yea. Jay my other half had a moan at me...wanted to stay have take out i said i cant...he then said oh but u desefve it after a big argument...so then i gave in and ate it and also he bought be a block of galaxy caramel...so now i just feel fat....after how had ive been at.it all week i feel so peeved at him.that he didnt encourage me to.go.further....so if i gain tomorrow i will be disheartened.

If you gain tomorrow you know why
so lets look at what you can do to minimise such damage in the future
you could make some nice ready meals of your own and freeze them ready to get out and pop in the microwave
you can insist on Chinese (just an example) and have nice green day fill up on rice and chowmein type dishes (I think from memory)
if you get a pizza delieverd can you get salads as well and have just ONE slice and salad
I am sure you will be able to think of other examples

however at the very moment it is suggested you dont have the information to hand - so when you can get out the menus and look for the lowest syn options
you can always then eat some but make it a small portion perpaps saying you arent that hungry
can you take some free food with you that you can have
perhaps on a green day just a packet of couscous so all you need is boiling water and then let the rest of them have a take away
I have no idea what good choices for red or ee days might be
I know I used to take a riso gallo box of risotto in my bag most of my friends did not mind me making one of those up (whole box of mushroom one is free) and making that while they wait for the takeaway

so plan ahead for a similar event so you have good options ready to choose

I am sure having been good all week and being good today things wont be as bad as they seem

good luck with weigh in

Well i lost a pound. Ok considerin but wish i stuck to my guns. Oh well new week. Heres what i had today

B: 2 shredded wheat (b+2 syn) and ss milk (a)
L: jacket potato beans and cheese (a) cue tom and lettuce tbs light salad cream (1)
D: shephards pie and cauliflower and carrots and brocolli
Other: cheese curls (3) sunflower light spread (3.5) hi fi light bar (3)
Syns: 12.5

Gotta save 27 syns for house party friday for a bottle of rose lol
so far saved 2.5

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Well done on your pound! Your menu looks lovely today - making me hungry!

a pound is really brilliant just think in a year you will be 52lb lighter if you average that loss you will be at target -10
and as you say if you had done that all week you know how good it would have been

write down the food diary for this week and keep it safe (excluding the naughty bits) and keep it safe - if you have a bad week at some stage get out the diary and repeat it - you KNOW it works

Thx for the support guys :)
I cant beleive last night on wi night i ate good all day and didnt treat :)

Soooo today

B: went cafe but they grill how good am i. Bacon scrambled eggs mushroom tomato beans standard thin sausage (2.5) coffee and tea woth skimmed milk and dry wholemeal toast
L: pasta tuna cuecumber lettuce sweetcorn light salad cream (1)
Ex light mayo x4 (2) hi fi bar (3)
T: gamon and homemade savoury rice with sweetcorn onion and peppers nectarine and plum cheese curls (3)

Syns: 11.5 (saved syns total for 27syn bottle wine: 6)

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Last edited:
Also need help....

I was gonna go.platinum...but they might not be able to if ny strabd test breaks my haor....so thinkin red....what u think?

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 53
Also need help....

I was gonna go.platinum...but they might not be able to if ny strabd test breaks my haor....so thinkin red....what u think?

Yep go red I like it a lot! You're making me have salad cream again today! Started the scan bran challenge officially and made tea bread - it's quite nice if you want the recipe...... x

Oohhgh yes plz... Tea bread?

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Sooooo todays plan

B: shredded wheatx2 and ss milk (heb+2)
L: tuna sweetcorn cue and lettuce pasta salad (ex li mayo 2 light salad cream 1)
T: chilli and homemade savoury rice
Other: cheese curls 3 hi fi light bar 3

Total syns: 11 (total syns saved 10 for 27syn bottlw wine)

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Oohhgh yes plz... Tea bread?

Make a cup of black tea really strong with 2 teabags
Pour tea on 5 scan bran and 28g raisins (4syns) and let soak
In a separate bowl mix 2 tbsp mixed spice, 5 tbsp sweetener, 2 eggs and half tsp of baking powder.

Drain the scan bran and raisins, mash up and add to egg mixture, mix together and microwave for about 6 mins. All done!

oh Tea bread I might just have to make that

how is the hair test
I would go red I was blond and got bored with it and ended up hating it so went red and love it
but now want it redder I dont want auburn but red :)

Had my nails done laat night for free lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120816_101010.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120816_101010.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 34
Sooooo they couldnt bleach it as my hair would break....so....am goin red as we speak!

Back