from frumpy mummy to yummy mummy!!

Finaly got my workbooks in yesterday. Yey. And jacob will be goin into yr 1 :(

Soooop last night i list 1.5lb considerin i been off plan here n there

Will post todays plan when im up x

Start:: 217lb current:: 213lb...Goal:: 154lb 59lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 10 to go. 40lb by xmas 38 to go

so glad to see you are back with us

how is school going most of ours have gone back some went back yesterday but then the head there always likes to be different
she tends to add some of the TD days onto the xmas hols and as staff we all used to do several evening sessions of teacher development so we could enjoy a couple of days before xmas :)

I have been off plan quite a bit too however my surgeon wont mind that :)

Well yestrrday i was naughty! Bad day with jays nan n grandad. Grandad fell over again saturday. Then mon he was took to hospital as his water was red :( nan had to go into respite yesterday as she has dementia :( she was upset it was awful. Its only while grandads in hospital. Then had to struggle gettin jacobs uniform as jay not been paid. Then at 11pm phone call as jays mom n dad had to go hospital cuz they phoned cuz grandad was husterucal talking bout furniture for some reason :(

Well jacobs bk in this morning. Heres a pic

ForumRunner_20120905_093131.png

So my plans

B: 2shredded wheat (b+2) 375ml skimmed milk (a) apple snd oriental pear
L: jacket with home made coleslaw (update syns later) salad
D: cooked lamb dinner and gravy (update syns later)

Also i be walkin for 40 mins today so gonna sort my fit log for body magic :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 213lb...Goal:: 154lb 59lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 10 to go. 40lb by xmas 38 to go

well done on the body magic

as for that son of yours - bet he doesnt come home looking quite so well turned out :)

hope the rellies will soon be back in their own home

Hi sorry been awwy guys. Expectin a gain tonight. Been bad all week food wisr. All tge stuff with jays grandparents. Tj been teethin. Money stress and now totm :( so choc been my friend. Hey ho. Still gonna go weigh in tho.

Hope ur all well

still going to weigh in is a wonderful example to us all :)

hope its not as bad as you fear it will be

and I do hope this coming week holds a lot less stress for you
H xx

I gained 2lb as i expected. But i did week 1 of a fit log.

Have such a sore tum n now tooth ache...hope its not wisdom teeth i dont have any yet.

Im bk on it today. Heres what i intend to eat

B:cheese and onion omlette and cheesy mushrooms hea+4syn

L: Ryvitax2 cue toms soft cheese heb+4

D: dunno wat to have...

Attachments

• IMG_20120911_110218.jpg
    IMG_20120911_110218.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 20
two pound is not a lot and you know you can get rid of that too
I bet its gone by next week :):)

so what are you having for dinner
I am having quorn fillet runner beans black kale and new carrots - all fresh and organic from the garden :)

Been naughty again

Tj teethin n so poorly with it :(

On it today just eaten my bns red pepper soup mmmm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120913_121616.png
    ForumRunner_20120913_121616.png
    463.4 KB · Views: 19
Ok so....i been astray!

I decided to stop going slinming world as i was never losin...wasting my money. But im 18 days smoke free! So im bk doing calorie counting and using the my fitness pal app.
Today is day 1!!

Ok so....i been astray!

I decided to stop going slinming world as i was never losin...wasting my money. But im 18 days smoke free! So im bk doing calorie counting and using the my fitness pal app.
Today is day 1!!

Can u clear ur private messages can't pm u back xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Leeanne910 said:
Heeyyy I been dietin on off for a whole yr n lost nothin :( We r ok :) tj turned one saturday!! I got loads to lose :( im now 15s 7lb n need to get to 11s :( to be in healthy range..... Just started slimfast n curb my obsession with food especially bread. Started monday on it...doin ok so far not hungry n um eaten loads less calories. Just gotta wait to see progress monday!! Wat plan u followin x
Hi Leanne I'm back on sw following EE which I don't usually do lost 2lbs this week & have eaten loads, I tried slim fast & dukan diet was hungry on slim fast but dukan didn't feel hungry at all lost 10lbs in a week but got sick of eating so much protein protein deft he way to go to stop hunger & lose the lbs decided sw was best plan where u can always have something to eat if ur feeling hungry. Can't believe Tj is 1 doesn't time fly . Good luck with slim fast keep in touch xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back