From Here To Orlando...

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by IWillBeAYummyMummy, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. IWillBeAYummyMummy

IWillBeAYummyMummy Supercalifragilistic

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hello, I'm Lauren and i'm 21. I am a young mum of two amazing little boys who are 3 and 8 months and also work full time in a call center.
    I have been here before many times. Done every diet going but the only diet i have had real success on is CD. I lost 2 stone in one month before before falling pregnant. The day after i gave birth to my son, 6 weeks early, i weighed 289lbs. Down to healthy eating and a few weeks of WW i now weigh 255lbs.
    I am due to go to Orlando in 4 and half months, my goal being to lose 4 and a half stone by then, better get my bum into gear hey!!
    Meeting my CDC on Thursday but i have a feeling i will have to get a doctors form signed =/ delaying my start! ARGH!

Anyways, wish me luck!!

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Good luck, i've got to get my form signed too but my cdc let me take my stuff yesterday so i start Monday x

4. IWillBeAYummyMummy

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Eeek, have moved appointment to tomorrow afternoon!! Eager to get going again. Going to make the most of the next 36 hours of normal food!! So hubby taking me to the cinema to see Paranormal Activity3 and for something to eat at The Slug and Lettuce =)

Did you start Monday? Or are you starting it today? xx

5. IWillBeAYummyMummy

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Just seen your From Southsea, we're practically neighbours Lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.