From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I have also had a difficult few weeks last few days of holidays had a few days out which made it difficult to do cd properly as out from early until late tried to low carb but not always sucessful and I have put on about 4 lbs :( but could be worse. Now back at work :( been ok diet wise at work but picked when I got home aarrgghhh!!!! Realyy need to get back on track got just over 2 weeks work of cdc supplies left, cdc is away until then, hope I can pull the reins in and get back on track.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

Last edited:
4th day of restart over and 100% SS so far, hope l can keep it like that, although l know from experience l'll have odd blips from time to time along the way, the main thing is to keep going in the right direction.

Hope everyone has a good Friday. Can't wait for weekend - yay!

Hope everyone has a good Friday. Can't wait for weekend - yay!

Me too! being back at work is killing me.

Well done on getting to day 4 SS 100%.
I really need to get a of 100% SS to get back in the groove. I do really well at work but then just cave in when I get home :(

Stressed? (ie me) chocolate IS the answer, CD chocolate shake that is. :D

Definately in ketosis -yay!
Feeling positive and determined depsite ongoing stress, tired though. New head teacher starts at my son's school on 20th Sept. Bullying l mentioned back in May is still a big problem, 5 children from my son's class including my 8 y o son have been hurt by the same boy since start of new term in mid Aug. Taken it beyond the school, seems we've to hold tight until the new head teacher takes over. :sigh::rolleyes::mad:

More determined than ever - both diet and otherwise.

Last edited:
Disney, hope it all gets sorted out at your sons school, all you parents need to get together (which I'm sure you have) and keep on at the new Head and if nothing gets done take it to your local Eduation Authority.

I'm still floundering diet wise just can't seem to get in the right frame of mind at the moment. :(

1st week's WI for me tomorrow .
Fingers x

10pm & first chance to get on minimins today.

Weigh-in: 9lb lost - yay! l'm so pleased.
I know next week it will be a lot less, but at least l got off to a good start. :)

Back