From Lipotrim to Cambridge

Fr00b

Hello lovely people,

I have been following the Lipotrim TFR programme for the past couple of months but I have a lot to lose and am getting fed up of the limited flavours/choices available. I have decided to move over to the Cambridge and am having my first meeting with my counsellor on Wednesday... yay!

Please could you give me advice about what to expect and also suggestions for the nicest flavours of sachets and bars... oh I am soooo looking forward to the bars!

:) xoxo

owwww hun, I did the same. You'll really prefer the flavors with CD. The Choc Mint tastes just like a mint aero. The ready made tetras are fantastic...esp the strawberry. I'm not into the soups much, but love the peanut and cranberry bars.

Good luck.x

I did the same....you'll love it!
I don't like any of the soups, but love the choc mint, choc tetra, choc shake, malt toffee bar, fruits of the forest is nice, butterscotch, capucino.
Give them all a try, and you'll soon find your faves. One thing I will recommend is mix a mousse. I didn't buy it til last week, and wish I had ages ago. The choc mint with mix a mousse is just like mint aero choc mousse. It's delicious! Good luck. x

Yum, chocolate mint sounds absolutely delicious and so do the bars!

I am really looking forward to being able to have a coffee and a bar at lunch time... I think I'll find it so much more sociable and convenient.

Well done with your weight loss, you look amazing!

xoxo

Malt toffee bar? Butterscotch? Mint Aero mousse? Oh my gosh... I think I'm going to be in heaven!

Yum yum yum!

Thanks for the advice re. mix a mousse - I will definitely give that a go!

I am so excited for Wednesday... Just 7 more Lipotrim shakes before I can try new yummier ones!

Seriously, after those god awful flapjacks, you WILL be in heaven. Lol!

Oh my gosh, those flapjacks... I had a peanut one once - it seriously tasted like nail polish remover - bleuuuuuuurgh!

Hi, I luv the porridge its so yummy. I am only on my 2nd day so cant have the mix a mouse yet but will be trying that cos that sounds so lush. I have the tetras through the day as I am out on the road and take a cool box dont like the bars yuck! But I have noticed that everyone is different in their tastes so be like a kid in a sweet shop and try as many as you can to find what you like - the more choice you hve the better ... off to have my other porridge. Good luck in your journey hun and we are all here for you x

Back