From lots2lose to goal

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I'm starting tomorrow on diet chef I'm hoping all goes well I've still got some weight to lose but not expecting much weight loss this week due to coming off of a vlcd.

But non the less I intend to use this as my diary and update throughout.

I've got 2 weeks supply that I'll be using and then sourcing my own from shops.

Not sure how much I have to lose but will get on scales in the morning to see what the damage is

Good luck Lotstolose although you won't need it - you've already proved you can be successful so hope you like Diet Chef!

Well the day started a bit nervously as yesterday I tried to eat food and had a few mouth fils and threw up.

So I woke up seen the 3lbs gain this is the glycogen store going back in and thought I can't face being sick give me a milk shake.

So breakfast was a milk shake but I'm perserviring with the diet and once I've finished eating I'll post my food diary in here.

I'm using my fitness plan to log it all

Plus I've been out and ran week 2 session 2 of couch to 5k and tonight I've got Zumba class :)

So day 1 on diet chef I think went really well didn't manage to eat all the calories tho. But it felt like I was stuffing my face all day

Enjoyed my run today and the Zumba class too :)

Food diary 967 calories

Breakfast - vlcd chocolate shake 138 cal - couldn't face anything else

Lunch - 181 calories

Chunky veg soup
3 cracker breads
Hartleys 10 calorie jelly
coke zero

Dinner - 349 calories

Lasagne
Cauliflower
Green beans
Roasted courgettes

Snacks
Cheese and onion bites
Hartley jelly 10 x 2
Plum
Chocolate mint option 38 calories
3 99% crackers
strawberries

Looks like I've not stopped eating but can't eat no more

Anyway I'm pleased with how my first day went and looking forward to tomorrow :)

its going to be hard not to panic about adding more calories, but sounds like you are doing well. Hope you are feeling better today

Amazing to do the exercise too. I can't face anything at the moment, too tired in the evening. But will try a swim next week and see how I get on

Let's hope tomorrow continues to go well. Hx

Helcatt said:
its going to be hard not to panic about adding more calories, but sounds like you are doing well. Hope you are feeling better today

Amazing to do the exercise too. I can't face anything at the moment, too tired in the evening. But will try a swim next week and see how I get on

Let's hope tomorrow continues to go well. Hx

I've been exercising loads while just on the milk shakes and if I don't exercise I feel really lazy. I'm hoping to run again tonight and the boxercise tomorrow.

I was so stuffed up I ate so much

Another day woohooo let's make that another good one :)

Write,.you sounds so positive! I struggle to sound so up beat about it all.

My body is still getting used to the massively reduced in take,.so I decided to give exercise a miss for a few Weeks, then once I'm settled in toit a bit more, I will start up again.

Am planning to change my routine, add a swim in as well as the lbt class that I do.

I've been doing that class got a year now and love it! But it is really hard work. Am hoping that with the fast coming off, I might actually see the results in the muscles underneath!

I seethed myself again this morning, so hard not to, bit I am really pleased

Helcatt said:
Write,.you sounds so positive! I struggle to sound so up beat about it all.

My body is still getting used to the massively reduced in take,.so I decided to give exercise a miss for a few Weeks, then once I'm settled in toit a bit more, I will start up again.

Am planning to change my routine, add a swim in as well as the lbt class that I do.

I've been doing that class got a year now and love it! But it is really hard work. Am hoping that with the fast coming off, I might actually see the results in the muscles underneath!

I seethed myself again this morning, so hard not to, bit I am really pleased

I'm sure as you shrink you will up your exercise I know at the start of my weight loss journey last July I weighed 16.5 and exercise was the last thing on my mind. It's only now that the bug really had taken hold of me and I have to exercise every day.

I find the portions huge as I was used to just a milk shake for dinner or tea. But you'll get used to it and your stomach will shrink.

I find my biggest problem is having all the calories. As I'm stuffing my face all day it seems but only low healthy food.

Will post my food diary up later, and I've already been out for my run so it's just cleaning house from top to bottom tonight :)

Day 2

Total calories for the day 982

Breakfast

Chocolate milk shake 138 calories

Lunch

Diet chef minestrone soup
4 x cracker bread
Hartley jelly
Diet coke

Dinner

Diet chef cottage pie
Cauliflower
Green beans
Courgettes
Jelly

Snacks
Plum
3x 99% crackers
Snack a jack 22g salt n vinegar x2
Jelly x 2
1 strawberry
Choc options

I've been out running for 30 mins as well

Doing well! I did 1177 for the day. Hard to resist, but I did resist the chocolate brownies

Weigh in tomorrow, and we'll see how well the week has really gone. Can't believe I am still up, must sleep.

Hx

Helcatt said:
Doing well! I did 1177 for the day. Hard to resist, but I did resist the chocolate brownies

Weigh in tomorrow, and we'll see how well the week has really gone. Can't believe I am still up, must sleep.

Hx

Yay let me know how the weigh in went.

Well I managed to eat nearly 1200 calories today which I really tried hard as I did a boxercise class which is really intensive for an hour tonight

Diet going well and I'm feeling really good about the results on my body :) Monday is weigh in day

1208 calories today, maybe a little more as I didn't weigh the broccoli.

Lost 4 lbs, so very pleased. Just need to keep it going. Want to go for a swim, and will just have to get on and do it! And stop worrying about what people will think of me

hx

Boxercise is great. Not done it for years, but loved it before. And so intense! I felt so for when I did that and had hardly any problems with my back!

Hx

Back