From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

glad you had a good time:D:D

sometimes its good to get away isn't it.

its being able to relax a bit and then get back on plan that makes this work i think cos there is no need to deprive your self all the time :D:D

I have overindulged a bit this week end hubby and myself are off together should have gone to prague but i got cold feet:confused:
so we have spent our time visiting differant christmas markets. last one tomorrow in manchester and then a big push to get 7lb for christmas and my 4st award :D:D:D

glad you had a good time:D:D

sometimes its good to get away isn't it.

its being able to relax a bit and then get back on plan that makes this work i think cos there is no need to deprive your self all the time :D:D

I have overindulged a bit this week end hubby and myself are off together should have gone to prague but i got cold feet:confused:
so we have spent our time visiting differant christmas markets. last one tomorrow in manchester and then a big push to get 7lb for christmas and my 4st award :D:D:D

Yeah, we had a great time, it's indeed nice to get away, we haven't been away just the two of us since this time last year! :)

That's a great idea, to go to all different christmas markets! And I'm sure you can get that 7lbs off, you are doing really well! :) xxx

Apparently it's really good for your metabolism to indulge once in a while - so it may kick-start you! xx

I like your thinking!! :D That's a very positive way of looking at it, I am definitely going to take that on! :)

Hope you are having a great week too hun, xxx

Hey,

Looks like you have had a fab weekend away. :)

Hope school is okay today. And don't worry about the food. :D

xxx

Had a fab time thanks! Going to Birmingham in February, can't wait for that now! Short weekend breaks is the new going away for us! :)

Hope you are OK too hun, I will have a peek on your diary in a minute! :) xx

Would you believe it, I've only just got in from work. Year 9 options evening, and oh what a crowd we had, supposed to do 4 business studies presentations, ended up having to do 5 and a half of them, people queuing outside the door and all sorts. Luckily my colleague did most of the talking, as my voice is still a bit on the husky side! ;)

Don't know whether to bother with any tea. Today I've had a banana for breakfast, an apple mid morning, a mug shot for lunch with another apple and then I had some Heinz macaroni cheese at about 4pm. Thought they used to be free, but turns out they are 6 syns for the can, and it wasn't even that nice, just easy and quick.

Don't know if I'm hungry though, I'm so tired I can't really focus. Might have some toast or something equally easy and quick. I really need to start cooking more foods and having them ready in the freezer for times like this!

Hope you have all had a fab day, xxx

What will you be doing in birmingham? xx

We've got tickets for the NME Awards Tour on February 18th, and as it's my birthday on the 15th we decided to stay the night to make the most of it! Booked a lovely hotel, can't wait! :) xx

Got back from WI a little while ago. OH rang me just before I left, first of all to wish me luck as he knew I get nervous (aaaaaawwww) and then to ask me to stop at the chippy on the way back to get him some tea in (probably the real reason for calling me thinks!). Anyways, on my way to WI I decided that if I had achieved a decent loss I would also treat myself to something.

And....drumroll....I lost 5.5lbs!!! I know that is obviously part of last week as well (when I couldn't go) but STILL, I am so chuffed!!! Stone and a half sticker is back on my signature (ripped it off in disgust when I had my gain two weeks ago LOL) so all is good in the world! :D :D :D

I didn't even go too mad at the chippy, I only ordered a vegetable fried rice for myself (OH wanted a fish cake and a jumbo sausage for when he gets home tonight) and then I made a cheese toastie when I got home to have with the rice. Used my HEXA and HEXB for cheese and bread, but have no idea what the rice would be. Haven't even finished all of the rice, as I am full up!! :)

Was going to have a cider tonight, but have only had water so far with my food. Might save any cider drinking for next week when I have a get together with friends in London on Monday, a Christmas meal with friends on Thursday and the work Christmas party on Friday! Busy week!! :)

Hope you are all well, xxxxxxx

OMG 5.5 is amazing!!! Well done u! Bet yr well chuffed :) just half would keep me happy tomorrow!!
I often promise myself something then when I have a loss I decide not to bother cos it might counteract it :-/ who knows!!'
Well done once again!! Xx

OMG 5.5 is amazing!!! Well done u! Bet yr well chuffed :) just half would keep me happy tomorrow!!
I often promise myself something then when I have a loss I decide not to bother cos it might counteract it :-/ who knows!!'
Well done once again!! Xx

Thank you! I am sure you will get your half tomorrow!

I know what you mean, on the way to WI, when I made the 'deal' with myself I had a big portion of greasy chips on my mind, but then as soon as I got into the chippy I changed my mind, funny isn't it! I'm glad I didn't have the chips in the end, would probably be feeling ill now lol!!

Good luck for tomorrow hun! xx

Well done on your fan loss :) and getting your 1.5 shiny back :D xx

Thanks hun, I think maybe I over-reacted a tiny little bit (not like me at all lol) when I whipped it off, but it's here to stay now!!! :D

Hope you are OK, almost the weekend, wooohooo!!! xxx

Guess what everyone? I'm back on the bloody antibiotics. Throat has just not recovered fully and I have a really annoying cough (a little lingering chest infection, apparently).

In a weird kind of way I am actually a bit pleased to be back on the tablets, as next week I am going out on four separate occasions, which I have been worrying myself silly about - as you know I like my drink, and once I start I can't seem to stop! :angeldevil:

And I don't think the scales would be so forgiving to let me have another few binge sessions and not punish me! :)

So at least being on tablets I can still go out and have an excuse not to drink. I know I am being silly, but as everyone I know knows just how much I love a drink there's no way I'd be allowed to sit at any of the upcoming Christmas parties without a cider firmly pushed into my hand. At least if I tell people I am on tablets then they will leave me alone and I won't have to offend anyone by turning down a drink! :D

Yup one more day left woop woop. Sept I'm at work all day Saturday for Christmas Bazaar. :D

But it'll be fun. :D

Have you got much planned? x

No, nothing planned at all, which is good, as next week is going to be a busy one! I'm out on four separate occasions, plus I've got to squeeze in two parents evenings at some point as well! :eek:

Christmas Bazaar, love it, your job sounds the best!! :D

Back