From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Get a few more ciders down ya...you've earned them and it's Saturday! And everything is syn free I think on a Saturday :) ....."that" generation crack me up...my Mam was the same and when I used to say 'sshhhh everyone can hear you' she'd reply in an even louder voice and a face of innocence that she didn't realise she was being loud - her opinions ranged from how expensive things where in the charity shops and how she could get them cheaper and she weren't paying them prices because they where getting greedy, all said while in the charity shop to comments of passing people and how they had faces only a mother could love, then moving on to whining toddlers and parenting techniques, about 3 steps away from a frazzled mother with a whinging kid - I spent half the day face palming and looking through my fingers then looking away hahahaha!!! :D xxx

Oh. My. God. What happened to this weekend?? I struggled sooo much to get up this morning, it already feels like this term is endless, and this is only our second week back lol!!

Yes, you've worked it out, I ended up drinking ALL weekend, *hanging my head in shame* the lunch out just sent me over the edge, which is never a good thing!! I kind of reigned it back today with all on plan foods (to be fair, food wise I only went off plan with the two packets of crisps I ate yesterday) but I still feel bad for going off the rails drinks wise!

Oh well, onwards and upwards, I did switch to gin at one point yesterday so at least syn wise that wins over pints of cider hahahaha!!

Hope everyone is well, xxxxxx

Oh. My. God. What happened to this weekend?? I struggled sooo much to get up this morning, it already feels like this term is endless, and this is only our second week back lol!!

Yes, you've worked it out, I ended up drinking ALL weekend, *hanging my head in shame* the lunch out just sent me over the edge, which is never a good thing!! I kind of reigned it back today with all on plan foods (to be fair, food wise I only went off plan with the two packets of crisps I ate yesterday) but I still feel bad for going off the rails drinks wise!

Oh well, onwards and upwards, I did switch to gin at one point yesterday so at least syn wise that wins over pints of cider hahahaha!!

Hope everyone is well, xxxxxx

Don't stress it Emz you're not super-human :superwoman: draw a line under it...tomorrow is another day...onwards and upwards matey :) xxx

Just a very quick one, OH is on holibobs this week, which don't half eat into my time on here lol!! Plus I've had two parents evenings this week, only just got home really and am soooooo hungry, again no proper food all day (apart from brekkie but that was at 7 am!!), school does provide food on a parent evening which is usually sandwiches and I was really looking forward to a couple earlier but some genius had decided to make soup instead, and I mean, how filling is a cup of THAT?!

Anyway, I'll be around much more next week, as I'm also off to London at the weekend to see a band.

Hope everyone is well!! :) xxxxx

Hi

How's everything with u?? Xx

Back