From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

Looks like a good evening! My hubby has gone out too!
I have the tv and a big batch of soup to keep me company lol :)
Have a good evening!! Cx

Looks like a good evening! My hubby has gone out too!
I have the tv and a big batch of soup to keep me company lol :)
Have a good evening!! Cx

Enjoy your evening too hun!! xxx

Disaster struck yesterday - I found my leftover stash of wine from Christmas!! Didn't even bother counting how many glasses I had, and I didn't bother taking my antibiotics either. Luckily I had a lovely tea of rice, tuna and vegetables planned, which I stuck to, but I did have some crisps. Not many, but still. Dread to think how many syns I drank in terms of the wine though! :(

Oh well, I'm back on plan today but I will be so angry with myself if I put on this week, I would love to lose another stone before my birthday in February (5 WIs to go), which I think is doable, but not at this rate it's not!

Positives today though:
1. Monday is done and dusted!
2. This week is only a short one as we have TD day on Friday.
3. It was cold, crisp and sunny all day - much better than horrid rain! :)

Found another 6 stone thread member. You are doing great. It was only 1 day with the wine I do that too. Just draw a line and back on it and you will still get a good loss x

It's gone now...it can't hurt you anymore! LOL x

Hi everyone, brrrrr, what a cold day it's been! I was wearing two cardigans at one point! :D

Rant warning - I ordered a new TV stand the other day, and had an email saying it would be delivered today. We are usually quite lucky with deliveries, as OH works evenings, so by the time he leaves for work it's only an hour or so before I get in (yes, we are like ships in the night lol) so it normally works out quite well. Hrmph, not today though! The stupid blinking delivery person didn't even ring the door bell!! OH was home, waiting as long as he could before having to go to work (almost making himself late in fact), and when he eventually left there was a card pushed through the door saying they had tried to deliver at 1.10pm!! :flamingmad:

I've tried calling them to let rip, but all they have is a totally automated service, and when rearranging for tomorrow even the tinny voice got shirty with me. I have tested my door bell several times this evening by the way, so it does work.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving a note on the door saying please ring doorbell, I mean how hard is it???

And breathe.

TBH, I think the main reason I am annoyed is because I think I've put on. Stupid wine on Sunday. Don't feel confident at all about tomorrow, and I promised myself I would be super good this week and get rid of the Christmas gain once and for all. Ho hum, I guess it will happen when it happens but AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH I'm angry at myself!

I think I'll do my positives later LOL!

:bighug: stupid delivery guys :mad:

they do it here as well i have a perfectly good door bell but the knock. i have a double glazed door and a porch door how do they think i am going to hear them:mad:

see i rant too:D

don't worry about tomorrow if you have gained you've gained, but you probably haven't you know :D

have a lovely evening xxxx

If you have gained don't worry too much, u can pin point the reason why (if u have at all that is!) and what's the other option? Don't go, give up and potentially gain everything you have lost and more?! I know which I would go for! xx

I know, I'm being silly - I just never learn when it comes to drink! :)

I'm definitely going tomorrow, I'm thinking if I make sure to run up to the staff room an extra 5 times during the day I'll get to run up and down the stairs enough to hopefully burn off the pesky half pound I think I've gained. :D

Positives today though:
1. Superfrees present and correct
2. My year 7s love spreadsheets as much as I do now
3. My lovely neighbour is going to take in my delivery tomorrow, bless her! :D

Crikey, I managed to lose half a pound this week. To be fair, I have a very sneaky suspicion that it was because I had such a busy day at school and ended up running around like a loon, and therefore I only drank a litre of water and ate a banana all day!

Then again, I'll take that half pound and next week I'll FINALLY get myself out of the 18 stone bracket for good!!! :D

TV stand turned up today, I put a note on the front door for the delivery person to make sure they rang the doorbell, and sure enough, they did. It looks lovely in the corner of my room, not too big, just the perfect size. :)

So my positives for today are:
1. Loss, not gain
2. TV stand looks fab
3. My new sports bra was delivered, so now I just have to make sure I do some sports in it! :)

Have a great evening everyone! xxx

:bighug: stupid delivery guys :mad:

they do it here as well i have a perfectly good door bell but the knock. i have a double glazed door and a porch door how do they think i am going to hear them:mad:

see i rant too:D

don't worry about tomorrow if you have gained you've gained, but you probably haven't you know :D

have a lovely evening xxxx

told ya :p:8855::8855:

well done honey, take it and be proud:D

Crikey, what a day. Only had 3 lessons, so it should have been a breeze, but the kids were mental. It wasn't even a windy day (it is a fact, kids go mad when it's windy), but I still ended up dishing out three separate detentions to unruly students. My first detentions since last April, I believe, so I did excel myself!

Not to worry, we've got TD Day tomorrow, so no lessons, just meetings all day. I've even saved some syns (a whole bunch of them) so I can have one of the scrumptious chocolate cookies always on offer on such occasions, mmmm can't wait! :)

Too tired to think tonight so have had an easy meal of Uncle Ben's express rice with a home made veggie curry (bung in the pot sort of job, no effort!).

I did manage to defrost the freezer though, so I haven't been too lazy! Did it my super-quick way by using my wallpaper steamer thingy (it's one of those that comes with lots of parts to it so you can do your floors and stuff), just put on the smallest nozzle so the steam shoots out and the job is done in less than 20 minutes. Probably not great for the freezer to use that method, which is why I only defrost the damn thing once in a blue moon! :D

Anyway, off to make a lovely cup of tea now, have a great evening everyone! xxx

I know my cat is always bonkers when it is windy but never noticed in the kids :eek: :D

can't imagine you giving out detentions :confused:

have a lovely restful evening and enjoy your cookie tomorrow xx

Oh, I can be a right nasty b**ch when I want to lol! :D

Thanks, I am loving my cup of tea and dreaming of my cookie (oh the little things it takes to keep me happy!), hope you are having a great evening as well. xxx

It's the weekend!! :)

Managed to only have one little chocolate cookie at work (and there were LOTS of goodies on offer, believe me!). I also brought in the box of chocolates my MIL bought me for Christmas, which my lovely colleagues devoured and I didn't have a single one. Pretty pleased with that! For lunch I went out and got a healthier choice tuna sandwich from the Co-op, and I've decided that I can count the tuna and bread as my HExBs so all in all I'm within my syns (thanks to the fact that I saved some over the week).

This evening also marks the end of my antibiotics. I have been on these damn things pretty much constantly since November now so I hope I'll get to have a few weeks off them now! :) Fingers crossed!

Hope you are all having a great evening, I'm going to veg out in front of the telly and also I'm going to try and decide what to buy myself for my birthday next month - Dad gave me some money and just for a change I'm planning on spending it all on myself and not on bills or stupid things like that! :D I quite fancy a new gadget - I am an ICT teacher after all - and am kind of leaning towards a Samsung tablet. Oh well, I'll have to ponder on it for a bit! :)

xxx

I had my new sports bra delivered the other day - and I've just done today's worth of exercise trying to get into it!! :D :D :D

It's on now though, and it feels good - it's pretty and pink (of course!) and I feel all inspired to go down to the gym tomorrow morning. I bet it won't happen (I kind of like my sleep at the moment) but now that my cough is pretty much gone and I feel back on form I have to at least try and make it happen.

No way am I setting the alarm though, if I wake up early enough I'll make the effort, and if I have a lay in, then so be it! :)

Happy Friday everyone! :) xxx

Back