From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

evening how was your day today

i have had a silly mood on me and have been leaving pointless messages in everybodies diaries:D

your turn :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

had some illicit cake earlier and it has given me a little sugar rush :eek::eek::eek:

have a lovely evening xxxxx

evening how was your day today

i have had a silly mood on me and have been leaving pointless messages in everybodies diaries:D

your turn :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

had some illicit cake earlier and it has given me a little sugar rush :eek::eek::eek:

have a lovely evening xxxxx

Hi hun, sorry for the delay! Went out for a meal with my OH last night, then we went to see Suggs perform his new show, it was AMAZING and well worth all the syns I must have consumed when I had my curry beforehand haha! :D

Was supposed to be back on plan today, but have ended up eating a sandwich and crisps, and am now drinking wine. I'm not too worried though, I'm planning on getting down to the gym tomorrow morning so I'll work it off then! :)

Have a great evening hun, xxx

Hope yr having a good weekend and u climbed back on the waggon!!
Curry isn't too bad syn wise - it the starters/extras that are a killer.
But anyway, the gym will help u loads when times like that happen! Do u manage to get to the gym this wkend? I really need to up the exercise - but can't motivate myself much lol.
I've ordered the 30 day shred ...I will prob do day 1 and 30 and expect a huge loss in inches! lol I'm v unrealistic when it comes to weight! Xx

Hope yr having a good weekend and u climbed back on the waggon!!
Curry isn't too bad syn wise - it the starters/extras that are a killer.
But anyway, the gym will help u loads when times like that happen! Do u manage to get to the gym this wkend? I really need to up the exercise - but can't motivate myself much lol.
I've ordered the 30 day shred ...I will prob do day 1 and 30 and expect a huge loss in inches! lol I'm v unrealistic when it comes to weight! Xx

Hello! Yes, I have indeed been to the gym this weekend, in fact I must have been there when you wrote this, as I've only just got home! :D

I've just worked out (no pun intended lol) that in the last 3 weeks I've been down the gym 12 times, so that averages to 4 times a week, which I'm pleased about. Last year I was very haphazard about my gym routine, so I'm pleased I've set off in a good pattern in 2012.

Oh, you will like the 30 day shred, I started doing mine in November - I only got to day 10, then I came down with my Laryngitis and chest infection etc. and haven't really gone back to it yet. It's sooo painful! But good! :D I have read about people losing LOADS of inches on the various forums on here though, so I need to get back on it as soon as possible! :)

Hope you have had a good weekend hun, xxx

MissClumsy said:
Hello! Yes, I have indeed been to the gym this weekend, in fact I must have been there when you wrote this, as I've only just got home! :D

I've just worked out (no pun intended lol) that in the last 3 weeks I've been down the gym 12 times, so that averages to 4 times a week, which I'm pleased about. Last year I was very haphazard about my gym routine, so I'm pleased I've set off in a good pattern in 2012.

Oh, you will like the 30 day shred, I started doing mine in November - I only got to day 10, then I came down with my Laryngitis and chest infection etc. and haven't really gone back to it yet. It's sooo painful! But good! :D I have read about people losing LOADS of inches on the various forums on here though, so I need to get back on it as soon as possible! :)

Hope you have had a good weekend hun, xxx

I'll let u know when I get/start mine if u want and we can start it at the same time!! Keep each other going and compare aches and pains lol x

I'll let u know when I get/start mine if u want and we can start it at the same time!! Keep each other going and compare aches and pains lol x

Great idea!! I'm definitely up for that! Bring it on! :D xxx

MissClumsy said:
Great idea!! I'm definitely up for that! Bring it on! :D xxx

Hehe well with the snow as it is I doubt we'll get it delivered on Monday like I'd hoped but hoping for early this week! Xx

So that would be Monday done. Thank god, what a day!

I did manage to get to the gym after school, and I did manage to break my own record on the treadmill (the fastest I've ever gone for the longest time, even my hair is aching now) and now I'm done.

Sitting on the sofa, fire is on and I've had my tea (omelette, lush it was too). Might have some fruit later for pudding - if I can find the energy to get up lol! :D

Hope you are all having a lovely evening! xxx

Tired, tired, tired today! Didn't really sleep very well last night, kept having strange dreams which I am sure is work related. I might be up for a promotion at work - well, I've applied for one anyway, but I almost wish I hadn't as I have managed to stress myself out over it! I just need to relax and think 'what will be will be' and that even if I don't get it this time there will be other times. Trouble is, I'm so bloody competitive about these things! :)

Oh well, never mind. Had a pretty good day (even though I'm tired) and I did get to the gym again this evening. Jacket potato with tuna (HexB) with salad and cottage cheese for tea, and some fruit for pudding, lush! :)

Hope you are all having a great evening, I'm just catching up on some mindless TV now before bed. xxx

Got my shred DVD today and just done day 1! :) x

Got my shred DVD today and just done day 1! :) x

How did it feel? I still can't do the star jumps (scared I might knock myself out lol) and even then it kills me! :)

I'm starting mine tomorrow - been to the gym today and am in agony! :D

xxx

MissClumsy said:
How did it feel? I still can't do the star jumps (scared I might knock myself out lol) and even then it kills me! :)

I'm starting mine tomorrow - been to the gym today and am in agony! :D

xxx

Tbh it wasn't as bad as I thought. I can't do the press ups (have my knees pinned so hurts to rest on them; I'm not strong enough for the 'real' press ups!)
When I did the star jumps my flabby tummy was all over the place! Luckily (for this) I have quite a small chest! :-/ so jumping about doesn't matter so much.

I was pleased when it was done, now I know I can do it I'm happy!
Do you think it is to be done every day for 30days or are u to have rest days?

I'm trying to get into the habbit of doing sit ups in the morning before I get showered, so far only missed Monday and 1 day last wk... Only started it last Sunday tho! Lol xx

Tbh it wasn't as bad as I thought. I can't do the press ups (have my knees pinned so hurts to rest on them; I'm not strong enough for the 'real' press ups!)
When I did the star jumps my flabby tummy was all over the place! Luckily (for this) I have quite a small chest! :-/ so jumping about doesn't matter so much.

I was pleased when it was done, now I know I can do it I'm happy!
Do you think it is to be done every day for 30days or are u to have rest days?

I'm trying to get into the habbit of doing sit ups in the morning before I get showered, so far only missed Monday and 1 day last wk... Only started it last Sunday tho! Lol xx

Yeah, I think it's meant to be done every day, and after 10 days you go on to level 2, then level 3 in the final 10 days. That's probably why it's so effective! :)

Doing sit ups all over the place, that is a fab idea! I can't do them at all, I used to be able to do proper sit ups all the way up; now I can only manage a funny looking crunch and that almost kills me! :D

Then again, I am sure I'm getting fitter already from having been on the treadmill at the gym, I keep having to turn the speed up and I have increased the time this week as well. Soon be running lol!! :D

xxx

MissClumsy said:
Yeah, I think it's meant to be done every day, and after 10 days you go on to level 2, then level 3 in the final 10 days. That's probably why it's so effective! :)

Doing sit ups all over the place, that is a fab idea! I can't do them at all, I used to be able to do proper sit ups all the way up; now I can only manage a funny looking crunch and that almost kills me! :D

Then again, I am sure I'm getting fitter already from having been on the treadmill at the gym, I keep having to turn the speed up and I have increased the time this week as well. Soon be running lol!! :D

xxx

Go you!!! I can not run for toffee!! In fact, a toffee might make me jog a bit ha ha.
All I want to do at the min is tone my skin up, then I'll push for the weight loss again -loosing weight fast does leave it's side effects! :-/

I will try complete it every day - I may struggle on some days but I will do my best - it's only half hour in total - plus shower time for when I have finished!! Lol xxx

Heey

Its looks like your still doing soo well. And still going to the gym which is fab. Sorry I've not been around in ages, been soo busy. And haven't been on plan at all. Still not on plan either. Hopefully starting again tomorrow! :)

Hope your having a good day xxx

Hello you!! Thank goodness you found your way back, I was beginning to wonder what was going on! Love your new profile picture! :)

Yeah, I'm still trying my best - have really gotten into going to the gym at the moment, which is great as I am feeling lots fitter.

I'm sure you will get back on plan soon, just take things one day at the time, and even if you are not back 100%, just try and make some small changes and you will notice the difference.

xxx

sounds like the training is going well :D

good luck with the application, when i applied for the job i have now i got myself in such a state was convinced somebody else would get it (she was convinced she'd get it too :eek:). just give it your best shot xx

hope you have a good nights sleep xx

Thanks hun, I am trying not to get too worked up, but I know I'm under the spotlight now (if you know what I mean) so I still feel on edge! Won't even know if I got an interview until after half term now so will have to try and calm down lol! xxx

Ooo new job?? Sorry, I haven't back read diaries.. xx

Not new job hun, still same place but promotion - hopefully!! :cross:

Love my school so no chance of leaving - just yet anyway!! :D xxx

Back