From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

OMG, am I glad it's Thursday.

Don't even know if I had a chance of posting yesterday - the day went past in a bit of a blur! Basically I had work all day, then home for a 10 minute visit to get changed into my gym gear, to the gym for a 50 minute workout, get changed at the gym and head straight to WI (lost a pound, woooohooo!!) then straight from WI back to school, get changed AGAIN (I religiously wear the same clothes to WI as it's a) lucky and b) I have convinced myself it's a better reflection lol) and then spent the evening at school supervising a Year 7 disco. Home by 9pm, get in PJs, wait up for OH to get in and then BED. Boy, did I sleep well though!! :D

At least now it's the end of the week, and as we have a review day at my school tomorrow I'm officially on half term now!! :D :D :D

Planning on getting to the gym every single day this coming week, I just love the feeling of having had a great workout all of a sudden! Might even be able to squeeze in a bit of Turkish baths while I'm there!

Hope you have all had a great evening, xxx

Wooooohoooo!!! It's officially half term!!! :D :D :D

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but flaming heck, it's still nice to be on a break. I am looking forward to 10 hour sleeps, gym and Turkish baths visits and next weekend we have our little jaunt to the NME Awards Tour in Birmingham to look forward to. Gosh, I remember booking the tickets for that and feeling like it was ages away, but it has come round so quickly! :)

Having a naughty glass of Martini now; have had a totally syn free tea of veggie chilli to make up for it though. Sooo looking forward to that lay-in tomorrow (well, until at least 8.30, as I want to be in the gym for 9am lol!).

Enjoy your evening everyone, xxx

What a difference only 12 hours can make!! I am already so relaxed, slept like a log (no funny nightmares about other people getting MY promotion over me lol) and jumped out of bed at 8.15 to be greeted by a sunny, crisp morning of -5.

Was in the gym by 9am and am happy to report that I managed over 20 minutes on the treadmill before I even felt like I was going to die; that feeling usually kicks in after just 10 minutes, so something must be working! :D

Did my 30 minutes on the treadmill and all my upper body weights, and am now home in front of the fire with my cats.

OH is still in bed (he works evenings so doesn't get home until 10.30pm, meaning he doesn't get to bed until late so he is not really a lazy sod lol). We are supposed to go and see the in-laws this afternoon (as it's my birthday on Wednesday) but we decided last night it's too cold to go anywhere, so I might treat myself to a little Saturday drink in a moment. Just a little one, I promise.

Besides, I am planning on doing both gym and the shred every day next week (desperate to get in the 16s as soon as possible now) so I think I can allow myself just a little Martini.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone, stay warm and wrapped up! :) xxx

I missed the shred yesterday as was too tired but will b bk on it today!! :) day 4 and am feeling better already!!
Good luck with the shred wk xx

I just love Sundays. My favourite day of the week - no commitments, no rushing about, no nothing. Bliss. :D

Went to the gym in the morning, and I have discovered another favourite piece of torture equipment; the cross trainer. So far I haven't managed any time worth mentioning on this horrible device, however tomorrow morning I'm determined to do at least 15 minutes before my treadmill. If I just keep remembering the Turkish baths session I have booked afterwards I'm sure I'll get through it! :)

Food today has been good; yogurt with blueberries and muesli with fruits for breakfast (I'm detecting a slight pattern here, might have to try some other breakfast items this week lol), lunch was lots of carrot sticks with houmous, veggie ham and Laughing Cow cheese (extra light); on a work day I hardly ever get time to eat any lunch, so it was lovely to be able to sit down and eat something!! :D

Tea was veggie chili with jacket potato with side salad. I made this chili on Friday and I've still got some left! It's lush though, so will be happy to have the last bit for my lunch tomorrow.

Overall I'm very pleased with today's efforts, however I have had some wine (as it's half term) so I guess I have probably gone over syns even though I've not eaten anything bad.

Oh well, that's what the gym is for, I will have to just burn those calories off tomorrow!! In a perfect world I'd get a 3.5 loss this week, as that would take me to my 2.5 stone shiny, however realistically I will be happy with 1lb or so. As long as I don't gain!! ;)

OH is snoring in front of the fire, so I might take this opportunity to watch some Biggest Loser episodes off the box - hope you all have had a great weekend, I will check out diaries etc tomorrow and catch up with you all! :) xxx

I agree Sunday's are lovely days I've had a nice relaxed one cooking dinner and watching the footy :) you did well to get to the gym on a Sunday tho it's a miracle if I even get dressed some weeks lol :)

I am jealous of your lovely half term week one of the reasons I considered taking the career as a teacher once! Lol. Looking forward to the roads being quiet tomorrow morning too :
Enjoy the rest of your evening lovely x

jo-85 said:
I agree Sunday's are lovely days I've had a nice relaxed one cooking dinner and watching the footy :) you did well to get to the gym on a Sunday tho it's a miracle if I even get dressed some weeks lol :)

I am jealous of your lovely half term week one of the reasons I considered taking the career as a teacher once! Lol. Looking forward to the roads being quiet tomorrow morning too :
Enjoy the rest of your evening lovely x

Hi Hun, how are you getting on? Hope you are fully back on track, I will pop by your diary in a moment to check up on you! :) xxx

First official day of half term, went shopping this morning with my lovely neigbour, which is always nice, then I headed straight to the gym and Turkish baths, then I went shopping again, this time for new work trousers - my old ones are falling down! :)

Nice and warm and comfy in front of the fire now, which is great, and this will do me for the evening! Trying to catch up on diaries as well, as I've been neglecting everyone!

Have a great evening everyone! Xxx

Right, here's the thing. It's my birthday tomorrow. I never ask for much for my birthday, but this year I asked my OH for a book (Bill Bryson), and I actually thought he was getting it for me. I've just spoken with him (he's at work), and he's pretty much told me he hasn't got me the book 'as he thought I'd buy it for myself'!!

Why the heck would I buy myself a birthday present? I've told him that's what I wanted, told him a good couple of weeks ago as well, so why would I go and buy it myself? I know I'm sounding spoilt and like a little kid, but hey, I've also been told by his family that we are not doing presents or anything this year, another initiative made by MIL, and of course whatever she says they all jump to. What is wrong with making someone feel a little bit special on their birthday?

Sorry about the rant guys, I'll shut up now, just feeling a bit upset and let down if I'm honest. On a positive, at least I've not reached for the wine!!

I totally agree here!!
Can u remember my bday? Hubby got mr nothing and went to bed?! I was gutted.
I think u should tell him yr not impressed and then he might find the time tomorrow to make u feel special - even if not the book, something nice!!! X

Cai said:
I totally agree here!!
Can u remember my bday? Hubby got mr nothing and went to bed?! I was gutted.
I think u should tell him yr not impressed and then he might find the time tomorrow to make u feel special - even if not the book, something nice!!! X

I do remember - and I also remember writing something to you along the lines of 'he made the mistake of not getting something once but will never do that again', well how wrong I was!!

Thing is, i've never been bothered about valentines day and the likes, but my birthday is different. To me he's basically turned round and said he doesn't care, and even if he does rush out and gets something tomorrow it won't be the same, the date is the same every year, he's had plenty of opportunity and even only works part time so not even an excuse there.

I know we are going away this weekend, but that is a trip I booked, that I spent hours trawling websites for hotels and train tickets etc, so hardly a surprise, in fact is more like a treat for HIM as all he's had to do is turn up!!

I'm sure I'll calm down soon by the way, I'm just a little p*ssed off at the minute! I bet you couldn't tell though!! :D

Hope you have a great evening hun, enjoy your chocolates, i'm glad they are not in my house or they'd be gone lol!! Xxx

I hope u do calm down soon, don't let him ruin it all - u will enjoy the weekend...when is it his bday? I was lucky enough that my hubby's was 7 days after mine...and I did the full '2 can play at that game...' and won!! Lol.

In the end we did talk about it and it boiled down to the money issues we have at the moment with my hubby not really working much! :-/ but it felt good to talk about it!!

I have put the chocs away...I have eaten 30syns worth!! Oh well, I don't flexi-syn often lol xx
Happy valentines day xx
And happy birthday for tomorrow xx

Cai said:
I hope u do calm down soon, don't let him ruin it all - u will enjoy the weekend...when is it his bday? I was lucky enough that my hubby's was 7 days after mine...and I did the full '2 can play at that game...' and won!! Lol.

In the end we did talk about it and it boiled down to the money issues we have at the moment with my hubby not really working much! :-/ but it felt good to talk about it!!

I have put the chocs away...I have eaten 30syns worth!! Oh well, I don't flexi-syn often lol xx
Happy valentines day xx
And happy birthday for tomorrow xx

His birthday isn't until September! So it will all be forgotten then! No doubt it will all be forgotten by tonight actually, as no doubt he'll come home all puppy dog eyed and be all adorable and stuff and of course I can't ever stay mad at him, the mug that I am lol!

Well done for putting the chocolates away, the only reason I've not hit the wine is because I've got WI tomorrow, but damn it, I'm going to go to the 10am group rather than the 5.30pm group and then I'm going to get drunk dinner time! Ha! He has to go to work, that'll sting! :D

Xxx

bexyboo said:
Happy Birthday :) x

Thanks Hun! Hope you have a great day too! :) xx

jo-85 said:
Morning hun. Boo to oh maybe he's bluffing and you are gunna have an amazing birthday I hope it's the latter anyway u deserve a special day.

Happy birthday from me my lovely xxx

Thanks Hun, no I don't think he's bluffing there was nothing waiting for me when I got up, and he is a pants liar so I'm afraid he has not bothered with anything. Boo indeed!

On a plus point, I got an iPad from my dad, so I'm still feeling spoilt rotten! :D

Have a great day, xxx

Back