From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

broadsbean said:
yeah xx well done :woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you! This is my first shiny since before Christmas so I finally feel like I'm back on track! Only 5.5 to go until I get my 3 stone sticker! Bring it on!!, :). Xxx

jo-85 said:
Hey lovely. Well done on the loss and not far to go for the next shiny your doing amazing x

Aaaw, thanks Hun!! How u getting on? Xxx

OMG. The reason I didn't come on here yesterday was because I had an interview at my school today and I was really nervous. The interview was for a Deputy Head of House position...........and I got it!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am absolutely over the moon, I am still speechless, which is unheard of for me!!

Drunken rant warning for later by the way, as I've just cracked the cider open - to hell with the syns for one night, I want to celebrate!!!!!!! :D

MissClumsy said:
OMG. The reason I didn't come on here yesterday was because I had an interview at my school today and I was really nervous. The interview was for a Deputy Head of House position...........and I got it!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am absolutely over the moon, I am still speechless, which is unheard of for me!!

Drunken rant warning for later by the way, as I've just cracked the cider open - to hell with the syns for one night, I want to celebrate!!!!!!! :D

I don't quite understand what dep head of house is but congratulations!!!! Wooooop woooooop party time in yr house xxxx

Cai said:
I don't quite understand what dep head of house is but congratulations!!!! Wooooop woooooop party time in yr house xxxx

Thanks hun! Basically, my school is split into houses (like in Harry Potter but not as magical and we have been using the system since the school was built almost a hundred years ago lol), we have four houses and each house has a head of house and a deputy head of house. These are the people who deal with day to day matters so to speak, rather than the head teacher having to deal with all 1100 kids at once, and it builds a sort of ethos about belonging to a certain house. We have sports days and all sorts where we compete in houses, and it's a great system. And today I was appointed as a deputy head of house! :)

I've just had a big dinner though (syn free lol) so I'm too full up to drink at the moment!! Perhaps not such a bad thing! :) Xxx

Crikey. What a weekend. Lost count of how much I drank, but I can tell you it was LOTS - cider, Bailey's, the lot went down. Plus a take away on Saturday (only had a vegetable biryiani though, so not too bad!). Friday night, Saturday and Sunday drinking sessions. Ouch.

Haven't dared stand on the scales, but needless to say I'm not having ANY syns between now and WI!!

I've just ordered some beads off Ebay by the way, and I am going to put them in a little jar in the kitchen. Each bead is going to represent a syn (it's a pack of a 100) and then each time I use a syn I'm going to remove it from the jar, that way I'll always be able to see how many I have left.

It might not work, but hey, they were only £2 and if I get bored of this system I'll be able to make pretty bracelets out of them for people's birthdays! :D

Anyway, today has been a good day - fruits all day and then a tea of salad and quorn mince fried with tomatoes and fresh herbs. Yum. :)

Hope you have all had a great day, xxx

I am just catching up soooooooo

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

a well deserved promotion i am sure :happy096::happy096:

glad you enjoyed the celebrations :D

Thanks Hun, I'm not sure it has sunk in yet to be fair! Celebrations were good, only hope I won't regret my over indulgence at the WI tomorrow!! :). I've been to the gym tonight though so I hope I will be OK!

Hope you have had a great day, I'll pop over to your diary in a moment to check up on you! :) xxx

OK, so I managed to get to the gym before WI, which must have helped a bit, as I lost......wait for it......3lbs!!!! Which means I'm now in the 16s!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooohooooo!!! :D

Wasn't expecting such a loss at all, especially after the cider binge at the weekend, but hey, just goes to show what a difference going to the gym can really make! :)

Treated myself to some plain boiled rice, a fish cake and a small pot of curry sauce from the chippy on my way home, and I've only managed to eat half of it! Miracles are afoot! :)

Hope you are all having a lovely evening! Xxx

Oh wow congratulationsfor the huge loss!! Me mucho jealous!!! :)

And not eating ALl yr treat?! What is that about eh?! Feels good I bet xx

Oh wow congratulationsfor the huge loss!! Me mucho jealous!!! :)

And not eating ALl yr treat?! What is that about eh?! Feels good I bet xx

Haha, I know, I do shock myself sometimes! I've already synned the food, so if I get the munchies later it won't matter, I can have it whenever! :) xx

:woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::woohoo:

well done you 3 lb is tremendous xxxxx

what a fab week you are having xxxx

I know!! I'm having the best time ever at the moment, plus I also won a tenner on the lotto on Saturday and yesterday I picked up another £23 from my OH's football prediction game that we play each week through his work. I beat a whole bunch of blokes (22 to be exact) at guessing the right scores this week! Get in!! :)

Xxxxx

Just found your diary :) Congrats on your great loss! :D x

bexyboo said:
Congratulations on your fab loss and your promotion! :D xx

Thanks Hun! :) xxx

Back