From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

broadsbean said:
friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have good plans for the weekend, hope its a good one xxxx

Yay, Friday indeed!! :). Nothing much planned, popping over to OH's parents tomorrow to do the Mothers day thing (we have a little rule of doing as little as possible on a Sunday lol) but apart from that nothing planned!

Hope you have a great one! Xxx

RubyRed80 said:
Just found your diary :) Congrats on your great loss! :D x

Thanks Hun, it does seem to be going in the right direction at the moment, I just hope I can keep it up lol!!! :) xx

OK, don't panic. It'll all be fine. Cider found me yesterday, and I ended up proper drunk - to the point where I could barely get my words out when I called our take away place, poor person on the other end must have thought I was a nutter! :)

I only had plain boiled rice and a vegetable curry though, so apart from the huge cider binge I think I did ok.

OH's dad was rushed to hospital yesterday because of his breathing so I think that's what brought on the drinking binge, but I'm not going to make excuses. He will be fine, I'm sure.

I wanted to go to the gym this morning but decided not to on account of a bit of a sore head, so I will go tomorrow instead. I promise! :D

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Xxxx

Oh bugger, just wrote an update and then I lost it!

Oh well, basically it went like something like this: tired - no gym - yummy speed soup - father in law has pneumonia so no wonder he was poorly what with his COPD and all - off to snoop diaries now!

Hope you have all had a fab day! Xxx

lots of pneumonia around at the mo, especially in people with chronic chest conditions, hope he gets well soon xxxxx

have a nice relaxing evening and recharge those batteries xxx

Thanks Hun, he's much better today, although we did have one heck of a scare yesterday when his heart stopped for a few minutes but luckily they got him going again! He seems like a new man today though, which is good to see!! :) xxxx

Right, another week, another WI creeps around. Lost half a pound this week, which I'm over the moon about, as we went out for a few drinks and had a take away curry last night just to get over the shock of what happened yesterday (see above comment, I can't face writing it down again). Luckily things have settled today, and things are looking up again.

On a totally different note; I did my first day of C25K today, and I honestly don't know what I'm more shocked about - the fact that I made it through all the running sections, or the fact that I could have kept going after it all finished!!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a good evening, I'm going to snuggle up on the sofa now. Xxxx

Thanks Hun, he's much better today, although we did have one heck of a scare yesterday when his heart stopped for a few minutes but luckily they got him going again! He seems like a new man today though, which is good to see!! :) xxxx

oh gosh bet that was really frightening :eek::eek::eek::eek:
glad he is better today :D xxx

Right, another week, another WI creeps around. Lost half a pound this week, which I'm over the moon about, as we went out for a few drinks and had a take away curry last night just to get over the shock of what happened yesterday (see above comment, I can't face writing it down again). Luckily things have settled today, and things are looking up again.

On a totally different note; I did my first day of C25K today, and I honestly don't know what I'm more shocked about - the fact that I made it through all the running sections, or the fact that I could have kept going after it all finished!!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a good evening, I'm going to snuggle up on the sofa now. Xxxx

well done on the loss :happy096: and on the c25k :D
I am planning a nice snuggly evening watching the apprentice :D

Today's been an OK day. School was relatively pain free, OH's dad is no better but also no worse, so I guess that is sort of good, and I've just enjoyed an omelette for my tea, which was yummy.

Non-uniform day at school for sports relief tomorrow, we've got to dress in something sporty, so I'm going to wear my gym gear so I can go straight there from school. Day two of the c25k challenge tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it! :)

Hope everyone has had a good day, xxx

It has been a very sad weekend - FIL passed away yesterday morning. He went peacefully in his sleep, which I suppose is a reassuring thought, but we are obviously devastated anyway. He was a true gentleman and a real laugh to boot, and he will be missed by all of us.

OH is not coping very well, he's been drinking today and is currently napping on the sofa. Don't think he's eaten anything today, and yesterday he definitely didn't eat, so I'm worried about him.

Sorry to be all moan moan moan, hope everyone is having a good week so far and that you have been able to enjoy this lovely weather we've been having. Xxx

Oh hunni I'm so sorry to hear your news. It is so very sad to lose such a very special and loved part of your family and your OH and you will need time. Be there for him he is going to need you I've seen both my parents go through losing their parents and I've seen how tough its been for them and still is. Also look after yourself you've lost someone special too we are all here for you too. I hope my words help *hugs*

So sorry to hear about yr loss and of cours yr OH - it will take time but he will get there, just be there for him, that's all u can do xx

Thanks ladies, I've managed to get tomorrow off from school (god I love my head teacher sometimes, he told me to take all the time I need) but I have decided I can only have tomorrow as I have Y11s on Thursday and I don't want to let them down.

So the plan tomorrow is to do all the arrangements (as much as possible anyway) and once that's sorted we are having a family meal out. I've already cancelled WI, I'll just catch up next week instead and hopefully get my 3st shiny then!!

I will try and catch up with all of you at some point tomorrow, hope you are all having a good week! Xxx

Back