From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

broadsbean said:
quite obiously the rain water got caught in your clothing and as a result added those unwanted ounces/pounds :D

totally know where you are coming from with course work teen has deadlines this week too. currently sat opposite me making suggested changes to his A2 electronics course work, extended project already handed in.

I will be glad when he is all done :sigh:

hae a lovely restful evening xxxx

That's exactly what I thought! :) Although it was a little more that just ounces, lol! 6lbs to be precise!! Then again, I haven't been on plan for about a month now what with one thing and another so I'm not too worried!

I've also only made it to the gym twice in the last week (I will be sooooo relieved when these blasted coursework sessions are done and dusted!!) so most of that gain will come off as soon as I'm back running!

Hope your boy gets his work done, it's a killer time a year but it'll be worth it for him once it's all done! :). Xx

Another long day is over - all 11 hours of them! Can't wait to get this year 11 coursework deadline out of the way, I really need to de-stress!

Food today was awful as well - only a banana for breakfast and an apple for lunch. I have managed to drink lots of water though, and I've now got an omelette on the go, which I cannot wait for! :)

Best pop in the kitchen actually, hope everyone is ok! Xxx

So, after over 20 hours at school in 2 days I was really looking forward to a lay-in, but guess what? Woke up at 7 and could not get back to sleep!

At least I was down the gym bright and early, did my c25k training plus a bit extra for luck, then I enjoyed a full 20 minutes in the jacuzzi, which was bliss!

I did think I made a disturbing find while in there mind, as I suddenly felt something very odd....turns up it was my hip bone, which I haven't been able to locate for years hahaha! It is of course still pretty well hidden, but at least I know I have them now, I'm not totally held together by fat alone lol!!! :)

Having a take away tonight, but I already know I'm going to have a plain rice and vegetable madras, so not panicking too much. Unless anyone can suggest a better vegetarian Indian low syn option? I love the madras so it's my treat, but suggestions welcome! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday, I will nose around diaries in a bit, been a bit manic lately! Xxx

I have come to blame you :eek:

I am currently sat here indulging in a very nice bottle of brothers toffee apple cider :D:7834:

i totally blame you cos you have put the idea of cider into my head :8855:

hope your having a good evening xxx

Hahahah, I totally take the blame, although I have never actually tried the toffee apple cider - but now I know it exists I'll have to put it on my shopping list to see what it's like! :). So I guess I could blame you right back hahahahaah!

Sorry to lead you astray though, get back on that wagon pronto!! :) xxx

broadsbean said:
afternoon xxx its very quite in here :D

hope your ok honey and have had a good week, i can highly recommend toffee apple cider:D i will be having more :eek:

Hi Hun, I know, I only just realised how long I've not been on here for! :).

In my defence, I've been super busy at work, last week I put in over 10 hours every day plus marking every evening when I finally got in. As a result, I didn't have time to even eat properly, and only lost half a pound at WI on Wednesday. No idea how I'll do tomorrow, as always I've been good food wise, but I did have a few drinks over the weekend! Silly me!! :)

Hope you are ok, xxx

Right, that's better - just got back from WI and lost 4lbs this week. Still not jumping with joy as I'm still 1.5 away from getting rid of my gain, but at least I'm moving in the right direction again and seem to be back in the swing of things!!! :)

Today was far less busy at work, I even managed to eat a couple of apples at lunch. I still wish I had time to sit down and eat something proper, but hey, it's progress!

Just in the process of cooking my tea, it started out as a normal veggie cottage pie, but then I found a courgette and bunged that in, then I found some chillies and kidney beans so they went in, then my other spices went in and now I have some sort of a chilli-stroke-curry without the potato topping! It tastes lush though, so I'm happy enough, but this is completely why recipe books are wasted on me! :D

Hope everyone is having a great evening, xxx

Excellent loss!!! Cxx

What a weekend! Went to Birmingham with my OH to see the Happy Mondays, had a fabulous night! :). Lots of cider was consumed, but I did make it to the gym today so hopefully I rectified some of that!

I'm still only on week 4 of the c25k challenge, as I didn't get to the gym much during all of the year 11 coursework stuff, so I haven't really made any progress.

Anyway, today I was back on the treadmill, doing ok and was almost done with the run, I just had the final 5 minutes of running and then the 5 minutes cool down to do, when one of the instructors came over. We started chatting, so of course I took my earphones out. We were chatting away about my progress etc, then he had to leave as a lady needed him. I carried on running, not having kept an eye on the time, so I'm relying on the girl on the programme to tell me to stop and start walking.

I run and run and run, start thinking I'm going to drop dead in a moment, when FINALLY she speaks up - to announce that was the end of the whole thing! The running part must have finished when I took my earphones out, and I didn't hear the announcement! So I ran for 10 minutes instead of 5!!!! I never thought I had it in me!! :) :) :)

broadsbean said:
10 mins running :worthy: :wow: you are becoming superwomen:superwoman:

i can't do 10 secs :giggle:

haha, don't know about superwoman just yet, but thanks!! When I say running, of course I mean jogging. And when I say jogging, I mean a strange looking, red faced shuffle!! :D

Xxx

Ooo, and I forgot about the most exciting part!! I had a text message from my C on Friday, saying I got Slimmer of the week last week!!! Woooooohooooo!! :)

Ta-dah!! I'm back from WI, and I lost 2lbs, meaning:

A) I've in two weeks lost what took me three weeks to gain, so I'm quite pleased about that, and
B) I'm back in the 16s!! it was disheartening to leave but I'm well and truly back now!! :). 15s here I come!!! :)

Got some rice and a pot of curry sauce from the chippy on my way home as a special treat, only managed to eat half of it though!

Hope everyone is having a good evening, xxx

Oh, and

C) I've only got 2.5 to go until my 3 stone sticker, dare I dream I'll get that next week??!! :)

Oh exciting for next week?! Fingers crossed it is next week xx

God I'm knackered! I didn't even teach any lessons today as I was at a thing with my business studies students, it was a great day but lots of hanging around and not feeling in control, which I hate!! :)

I also managed to scoff a cookie and a chocolate cake at the refreshment stand, but hey, I was planning on having a glass of wine tonight but didn't in the end so I guess that balanced itself out! :)

Food was lousy all day, I only had two bananas; one for breakfast and one for lunch (then the sweet stuff later in the afternoon), which clearly isn't enough! Had leftover rice and curry sauce for my tea along with some quorn pieces, which was ok, but I really must start planning my food better during the day. I used to be really good at that but seem to have gotten out of the habit lately!

Friday tomorrow, yay!! :)

Back