From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Yay! So glad minimins is back online :)

So in the past few months I've rejoined group (but decided as of last night to go it alone...) and finally got my 5 stone award! Going to go for an official weigh in every Monday at my friend's house. Decided to have one last naughty treat last night (takeaway curry!) and have banned myself from anymore off plan-ness until Xmas day!

So my before and after so far is attached! Look forward to chatting with everyone again :)

Attachments

• IMG_4124.JPG
    IMG_4124.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 45
An alright-ish day yesterday. Was over my Mum's until fairly late as she had an argument with my Grandmother - families! So fancied something quick and esay when I got in, SW frozen meals are a godsend in these situations!

Breakfast: Mullerlight lemon meringue goodies (2.5), Mango

Lunch: Wholewheat pasta, 1 tablespoon of aldi lighter than light mayo (0.5), cajun spice, tomato, pepper, lettuce, 1 alepn light (hexB), 17g metcalfes sweet and salty popcorn (4 syns)

Dinner: Slimming World Roasted vegetable pasta ready meal with 40g Reduced fat cheddar (Hexa) and 2 low fat quorn sausages and one more mullerlight goodies (2.5)

Drinks: 4 x coffee (2 syns)

Syns: 11.5
Hex A: 1
Hex B: 1

Absolutely exhausted today! Went down to the local Government building last night to support my friend with her new business – very interesting evening but didn’t get back until fairly late. In desperate need of a quiet night with my other half but this isn’t looking likely to be until Sunday! Food shopping with my friends tonight for our Christmas meal tomorrow, my friend has offered to cook but am going to find a way to politely ask him if he minds if I cook my own / help out so that mine is slimming world friendly!

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Alpen light jaffa cake (hexB), Lemon mullerlight goodies (2.5) advent calendar chocolate (1)

Lunch: Wholewheat pasta, 1 tablespoon of aldi lighter than light mayo (0.5), cajun spice, tomato, pepper, lettuce, 1 alepn light (hexB), 17g metcalfes sweet and salty popcorn (4 syns), alpen light summer fruits (hexb)

Dinner: Slimming world sweet potato curry ready meal, brown rice, quorn gammon steak (1) mullerlight goodies (2.5)

Drinks: Coffee x 4 (HexA)

Syns: 11.5
HexA: 1
HexB: 1

Here to sub, fantastic before and after pictures! you are doing so well :)

Good idea re the meal tomorrow - I'm sure he'll be glad of the help at least! xx

How strange I literally just commented on your thread too! Thanks so much - still feel like a long way to go but getting there slowly but surely! xx

How strange I literally just commented on your thread too! Thanks so much - still feel like a long way to go but getting there slowly but surely! xx

Haha great minds and all that ;)

Slowly and surely is the way to do it - its how I've done mine and because of that I feel like it'll never come back on! xx

WARNING – Tomorrow’s entry is going to be un-sliming world friendly! So we went pre – Christmas dinner food shopping yesterday for our meal tonight and I have already decided I’m going to be off plan for it. We didn’t get back until late last night and I mentioned to my other half that we should call in at the chippy on the way home – and fair play to the guy he said “sounds good” thought about it for a few minutes and then said “actually we shouldn’t go to the chippy – you’re doing really well and are already having the night off tomorrow night so be good tonight”. He’s such a good ‘un, because as a result I went home and cooked something SW friendly! Still looking forward to tonight though!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Alpen light jaffa cake (hexB), Lemon mullerlight goodies (2.5)

Lunch: Wholewheat pasta, 1 tablespoon of aldi lighter than light mayo (0.5), cajun spice, tomato, pepper, lettuce, 1 alepn light (hexB), 12g metcalfes sweet and salty popcorn – last bit in the bag L (3 syns), alpen light summer fruits (hexb)

Dinner: Brown rice, Mayflower curry (4 syns) with quorn chicken, onion, pepper and carrot, another lemon mullerlight goodies (2.5)

Syns: 12.5

Aw good guy! My OH is the same for telling me to be good but not making me feel bad about it. Off plan nights are good for the soul - I truly believe that. I had an off plan night last week and still managed to lose 1.5 on my * week. Just don't feel guilty about it and you should be fine :)

Food sounds good from yesterday - I never seem to make SW curries, I'm not really a big fan xx

So Friday night was filled with Christmassy syns and I loved every part of it! We ate a syn filled Chritsmas dinner, followed by creme brulee and lemon cake with chocolate fudge icing (don't ask!!) and lots of alcohol. I had every intention of being good on Saturday but I went wedding dress shopping with my best friend on Saturday and she found her dress so we went out for lunch to celebrate and I decided that the halloumi was much more tempting than a jacket potato and then Chinese for tea - whoops!
Back on track (ish) yesterday, cheesey beanz on toast for breakfast (1.5 + hexB) and then a quorn veggie curry with brown rice for tea, but I did have one onion bahjee, a microwavable poppodam and a few bites of our gingerbread house - oops again!!
But on the plus side we decorated our tree yesterday:
2n0se9s.jpg

fuxrwh.jpg

Really hoping to stay on track today as I feel so pants – working from home as I’ve got a really swollen throat and horrible cough and cold. Got my mango prepped for breakfast and sandwich for lunch but am having to use syns on lemsips – feels like such as waste!

Hi, here to subscribe.
Wow what a transformation... Well done you
I'm also a vegetarian and follow mostly green days, do you find ee days quite hard? I need those 2 hexB's ha

Hi Natalie :)

Yeah it was quite a challenge at first - it was more my 2 hexA's I missed (having milk in my tea and coffee and cheese!!) I'm used to it now though so it isn't TOO bad! How long have you been doing SW? xx

So despite feeling absolutely rubbish on Monday, I managed to stay on plan despite having no / very little speed food…
Breakfast: Mango
Lunch: Low fat sweet thai chilli super noodles and a Cajun spiced quorn chicken sandwich with mayo and tomato (hexB + 0.5 syn for mayo)
Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognaise with 40g RF cheddar (HexA)
Snacks / Medicine: 1 advent calendar chocolate (1) 4 x lemsip (2)
Syns: 3.5
Yesterday I was up in Birmingham for a meeting, so eating was a bit scattered. Not only that, the guy I was meeting brought lunch back for me – I asked for a jacket potato with beans, but they didn’t have any, so he got me a cheese salad baguette. I had to eat it as I was starving and also didn’t want to appear rude! But managed to stay on track for the rest of the day…
Breakfast: 1 x lemsip (0.5)
Snacks / medicine: 6 x strepsils (3) and 1 advent calendar chocolate (1) coffee (0.5 for milk)
Lunch: Cheese salad baguette (guesstimating 23 syns looking at others on syns online)
Dinner: ½ a tin of Heinz Cheesy beanz (1), with Low fat quorn sausages and 1 quorn quarter pounder (0.5) and mash potato
HexA: 0
HexB: 0
Syns: 29
As long as I have a low-ish syn day today I think I’ll be able to claw it back over the 3 days! Fingers crossed….

Hi Natalie :)

Yeah it was quite a challenge at first - it was more my 2 hexA's I missed (having milk in my tea and coffee and cheese!!) I'm used to it now though so it isn't TOO bad! How long have you been doing SW? xx

Yeah it's a challenge, I love my cheese so that'll be hard.... I throw in maybe 1 or 2 EE days a week. Do you ever do green days or you find you have better losses with EE?
I'm on my 8th week now but I have been on and off it for years, haven't stuck to it for this long ever though :) you? X

Yeah it's a challenge, I love my cheese so that'll be hard.... I throw in maybe 1 or 2 EE days a week. Do you ever do green days or you find you have better losses with EE?
I'm on my 8th week now but I have been on and off it for years, haven't stuck to it for this long ever though :) you? X

To be honest since I rejoined group in September I only ever do extra easy! Never do green days anymore - I just need to start watching my carb in take as I've noticed I've started piling my plate high with potato and pasta again! Well done for sticking to it - I think that's the hardest part! I've been on / off it since December 2012 - really need to keep on it now though as got to get 1.5 stone off by my wedding. It's this time of year that makes it difficult though - too much temptation! X

So I got my brace fitted this evening - feel a bit uncomfortable (and self conscious!) but will be worth it for straight teeth:

image.jpeg

Syns were a bit high again today and I kind of lost track of strepsils and coffees!

Breakfast: Alpen light (hexb) toffee muller light, Apple and strawberries, advent chocolate (1)

Lunch: butternut squash, falafel and roasted pepper salad (couldn't find the exact syn value for this so going with the closest I could find - 6) 17g of metcalffes sweet and salty popcorn (4) vanilla muller light

Dinner: got a veggy pasta bake in the oven with 40g RF cheese (hexa)

Drinks / medicine: 4 x coffee (2) 4 X strepsils (2)

Syns: 15

It looks normal on the mobile phone and tablet.

Good luck with the braces! I had it done a good few years ago and it was well worth it.

Love your tree and you look wonderful!

Back