From poor health to good health

Lisajw200

Well here it goes day of quitting smoking and S&S. Wonder If it's possible? But I have the best incentive. My health.

best of luck :) xxx

Good luck!

Good luck Flumpet, hope it goes well for you.

Restarting tomorrow. Quitting cigarettes too. I have to do this for myself. Long term benefits will be worth it. It's hard I know and I should just concentrate on thing at a time but my doc is happy for me to do this and quit fags. It's gonna be bumpy ride I know from my CD days last year and I was smoking then but I'm so focused now. I'm in the right frame of mind. So again wish me luck peeps. I have thickening of the lung and lymphodema in right leg with cellulitis and moderate osteoarthritis in both in and I am hobbling. Losing weight will help all of these things so thanks again for the good luck wishes everyone. I'm amazed how you are all so friendly and welcoming you are. Thankyou :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow,you will do great! Stay strong and positive, remember why you are doing both and the benifits to your health will make a real difference.Take care.xx

Day 1

Couldn't eat at this time and don't feel hungry. Guess I'm still stuffed from yesterday. :O I shall have porridge about 9 or 10ish. Don't know how to do an avatar from my iPhone. Got about 9.5 st to lose but taking this one minute at a time

Start weight 17. 7st

Yorkshire Lady said:
Good luck for tomorrow,you will do great! Stay strong and positive, remember why you are doing both and the benifits to your health will make a real difference.Take care.xx

Thankyou good luck to you too. Take care xxx

Well had a blip with cigs yesterday. But was 100% diet wise. Got a patch on and have inhalator and have stop smoking support appointment at docs so gonna keep trying. I'll get there in the end someway, somehow!! :D

Noooo smoking like a trooper!!!! Gonna quit cigs and do my own healthy eating. Too much to do both!!! My lung is in a bad way so gonna put this on hold for a while. Good luck everyone. :(

Back