From SS+ to Holiday Eating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 909, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. 909

909 Member

Hi All,

I started Sole Source with the extra skimmed milk almost two weeks ago now and feel great with around a stone in weight gone!

I am off to Florida for two weeks at the start of September and will hopefully ith have lost the vast majority of the weight I need to.

That said however what can I expect once I stop the diet and jump on to what will be poor eating habits again? I'm expecting the weight gain but I'll accept this.

Will I only be able to manage small amounts of food, will my taste buds get overwhelmed? Should I ease myself into things?

oh and after the holiday is over I'll be back on the diet again.

Thanks all xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm doing SS and have the first 2 weeks in October in Portugal I am looking forward to. I don't want to go mad when there but at the same time I want to be able to have an evening meal and a couple of drinks. We rent an apartment so eat out so I will be able to choose salads etc.....maybe as long as the carbs are kept in check??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.