from start to finish

I figure if I am going to stick this out I should start a thread from day one and update it daily.

Heading to the chemists tomorrow for weigh in etc and to get myself started. I have to say the one thing I am worried about is regaining what I have lost once i come off the diet and onto refeed :confused: I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on this.

TBH i don't put weight on very easily. I have a decent diet and I am pretty active so even if I have ate crap in a week, I tend to still maintain or it balances back out the next week. Does the fact I am not an overeatter mean I am less likely to regain everything I have lost once I go back to food? I am also hoping to join slimming world for a bit once I am done with LT to try and lose more but at a slower rate as in theory I will be happy if I get 30lbs off... but I wouldnt say no to a few more to bring my BMI down a little more (still within the healthy range though). My weight gain came from having my daughter 3 years ago :eek: I ate LOTS of ice cream and did no exercise. I have lost 2 stone of my weight gain by healthier eating and exercise but need another 2 off and as I said I am sick of maintaining!

So that's a little about me if nothing else and errr hello :)

Hi Little Miss Diet, welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey!

I cant comment on refeeding and weight maintainence really. I managed to maintain the 4 stones I lost on CD for 9 months then piled it all on with depression. I also plan to do slimming world once I come off this.

Good luck with LT!

another quick question, when i try to do my siggy it tells me i can't go over 350 characters .... even though I am well under it. Any one got any ideas how to fix this :s

Hiya and welcome.....Cheryl has given you the link to look up about your signature......so ghet posting lol.....good luck xx

Back