from start to finish

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Little Miss Diet, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Little Miss Diet

Little Miss Diet Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & exercise
    I figure if I am going to stick this out I should start a thread from day one and update it daily.

Heading to the chemists tomorrow for weigh in etc and to get myself started. I have to say the one thing I am worried about is regaining what I have lost once i come off the diet and onto refeed :confused: I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on this.

TBH i don't put weight on very easily. I have a decent diet and I am pretty active so even if I have ate crap in a week, I tend to still maintain or it balances back out the next week. Does the fact I am not an overeatter mean I am less likely to regain everything I have lost once I go back to food? I am also hoping to join slimming world for a bit once I am done with LT to try and lose more but at a slower rate as in theory I will be happy if I get 30lbs off... but I wouldnt say no to a few more to bring my BMI down a little more (still within the healthy range though). My weight gain came from having my daughter 3 years ago :eek: I ate LOTS of ice cream and did no exercise. I have lost 2 stone of my weight gain by healthier eating and exercise but need another 2 off and as I said I am sick of maintaining!

So that's a little about me if nothing else and errr hello :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Little Miss Diet, welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey!

I cant comment on refeeding and weight maintainence really. I managed to maintain the 4 stones I lost on CD for 9 months then piled it all on with depression. I also plan to do slimming world once I come off this.

Good luck with LT!

4. Little Miss Diet

Little Miss Diet Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & exercise
    another quick question, when i try to do my siggy it tells me i can't go over 350 characters .... even though I am well under it. Any one got any ideas how to fix this :s

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya and welcome.....Cheryl has given you the link to look up about your signature......so ghet posting lol.....good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.