From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Sorry I've not been on to cheer you up - do I hear you groaning :) but I've been too busy sulking :rolleyes:

Thanks for helping to drag me back on the wagon :)

Wow it's been a long time since I was last on here. Thought i'd post a wee update for anyone who was interested! :)

I re-joined my local sw class 3 wks ago weighing in at my heaviest weight ever of 15st 13lbs :eek: :cry:I have made a vow that I will never ever be that weight again. So, in my first week I lost 5.5lbs and last week was my star week and I lost 2lbs. Getting weighed in the morning and I've had a good week foodwise. Loving the green days as always and been coming on here again to get some inspiration.

Hope to be able to post more regularly than I did before as I really felt it helped me the last time.

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week. I expected and wanted more as i've been 100% but I'm trying not to get too disheartened and just think that that's 1.5lbs that I'll hopefully never see again.

I used to always have a post weigh in treat but since i've rejoined this time i've not been doing that so I came home and made myself a pasta n sauce. Will maybe have a chicken chow mein from chinese tonight, only because i've not got any shopping in and can't be bothered going. Need to check the old bank balance first though, and if there's not enough pennies i'll nip to the shop and get something cheap.

I do feel a lot better when I don't have a post weigh in treat as I feel more in control.

Wow it's been a long time since I was last on here. Thought i'd post a wee update for anyone who was interested! :)

I re-joined my local sw class 3 wks ago weighing in at my heaviest weight ever of 15st 13lbs :eek: :cry:I have made a vow that I will never ever be that weight again. So, in my first week I lost 5.5lbs and last week was my star week and I lost 2lbs. Getting weighed in the morning and I've had a good week foodwise. Loving the green days as always and been coming on here again to get some inspiration.

Hope to be able to post more regularly than I did before as I really felt it helped me the last time.

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week. I expected and wanted more as i've been 100% but I'm trying not to get too disheartened and just think that that's 1.5lbs that I'll hopefully never see again.

I used to always have a post weigh in treat but since i've rejoined this time i've not been doing that so I came home and made myself a pasta n sauce. Will maybe have a chicken chow mein from chinese tonight, only because i've not got any shopping in and can't be bothered going. Need to check the old bank balance first though, and if there's not enough pennies i'll nip to the shop and get something cheap.

I do feel a lot better when I don't have a post weigh in treat as I feel more in control.

Hello Tooty

I've just this minute finished reading all your diary and I glad you found your way back on here and also to SW.:D

You've done really well on the 3 weeks you've been back. Well done.

Hope you enjoyed your chow mein if that's what you went for in the end.

Have a lovely evening. :D

Hey Purple Patsy,

Thanks for reading my diary and thanks for the words of encouragement. You look like you're doing well on your journey too. I see you're also from Scotland. Whereabouts do you live?

I ended up going for a chicken and black bean sauce from the chinese and it was gooooooooooooood!!!

I'm absolutely zonked so i'm off to bed. Will stop me wanting to snack too! :D

Well, a lot's been happening since I last wrote. I've been loosely following sw but tbh my emotional eating has reared it's ugly head again and I've gained a few pounds. My gp referred me to a weight management clinic and I went this morning. I'm hoping they'll be able to help me deal with the reasons that make me binge eat and help me to have a more normal relationship with food!

Purple patsy. I'm in Glasgow. My husbands grandfather used to live in Wilsontown in forth so I know where you are! How's your weight loss going?

Good to have you back. Hope the new clinic gives you some answers.

Wow Wilsontown is really quite close to me and I attend a class in Forth small world indeed. You may have seen a signpost for Auchengray but I don't even live in the village, I'm really out in the sticks.

I've been really struggling recently and didn't even go to class last night. Didn't feel up to the news of the gain I would have.

Hope you keep on here as I have missed you. :)

It really is a small world. I'm sure I've probably passed a sign for where you live, it's been over a year since we've been out that way though as after Hubby's gran died, his grandpa moved to Glasgow to be near family.

I went to my sw class after the weight man appointment and had a good chat to the consultant. Told her I'd been there and she was okay about it. I didn't weigh in this morning at sw but am going to try really hard this week for a good weight loss. Hope you get back into the swing of things soon. Do you have a diary on here? How much have you lost so far? xx

Ah, I've not been on here on the laptop for a while and don't seem to get signatures on my phone. Will have a look once my boys are in bed.

Massive well done on your weight loss. That's fantastic. Have you got much more to lose? What plan do you follow? I'm at work tomorrow and I've made all my food, ready to take in with me. I'm hoping that this will set me up for a good week.

Oh yep still got almost a hundred pounds to go to get to mid range for my height. I've never been slim so I don't know what I'll be like WHEN (trying to be positive) I get there may stop before that or after. Don't know yet. Nor will I likely know this time next year at the rate I'm going.

My diary is under "the battle goes on... and on..
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/250857-battle-goes.html

I've never used the phone access so didn't realise you couldn't see the sig. Hope the link helps. :) But I warn you my diary is desperately dull.

Well the diet has been out the window the past couple of weeks. I have been out of control with my eating and I've not weighed myself for a while but I'd imagine I've put on all the weight I'd lost as I feel huge. :(

I've got my psychology assessment next Wednesday for the weight management clinic then I'll be put into one of the fortnightly classes. I'm praying that that's what will do it for me!

Back