From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

If they don't like the hours you work and feel as though they have to work around you that's up to them to talk to management to get their hours changed. It's not your problem so don't pay any attention. Things are rubbish at most works now with all the cutbacks and when things become stressful people get more *****y.

Just go to work, do your job, get your money and go home. These people are silly and whatever they say or do has no impact on your real life.

If you're in the union get in touch with them about your wage. If not go to citizens advice. That's a lot of money to suddenly be expected to find.

I'm really worried about the fact that you considered driving your car off the road. I know you're struggling with PND and I think you should go back to the docs and explain how you felt. They may need to alter the meds again but also ask for counselling. A member of my family committed suicide and I can't even begin to explain the devastation it brings to those that are left behind. You love your children very much and I know that these thoughts wouldn't even enter your head if you were feeling well. If work is getting you down ask for a sick note.

Please don't take offence at anything I've said and keep talking to us. Talk to your family as well. If they aren't understanding how you are feeling you're gonna have to make them understand. You need them to help you and unless they fully understand what is going on they won't be able to.

:bighug:

Thanks for your replies. I'm in touch with citizens advice and they're helping me to try and sort out the money.

I was only at my gp last wk and got a review of my medication. I've to go back in 2 wks for another review. She knows about the feelings I've been having and is arranging counselling but says it may take some time to get an appointment through.

Tilly, I didn't take offence to anything you said and I'm sorry for sharing so much on here. It wasn't fair of me to do that and I didn't mean to upset you or anyone else. Sorry.

I do need to start talking to my family as I tend to bottle things up inside and a small problem often becomes magnified in my head.

Thanks again for your replies, and again I'm sorry for saying things that might upset anyone x x

Don't you dare be sorry for sharing your feelings. I'm not upset but I am worried about you.

It'll be hard discussing your feelings with your family cos it's not something your used to. Until you are comfortable doing it I want you to still post how you feel on here. It doesn't matter how bad it is. There is always someone here who can suggest things that may help. And if noone else can think of anything I'm usually here and can speak a load of rubbish instead :8855:

Thanks for your replies. I'm in touch with citizens advice and they're helping me to try and sort out the money.

I was only at my gp last wk and got a review of my medication. I've to go back in 2 wks for another review. She knows about the feelings I've been having and is arranging counselling but says it may take some time to get an appointment through.

Tilly, I didn't take offence to anything you said and I'm sorry for sharing so much on here. It wasn't fair of me to do that and I didn't mean to upset you or anyone else. Sorry.

I do need to start talking to my family as I tend to bottle things up inside and a small problem often becomes magnified in my head.

Thanks again for your replies, and again I'm sorry for saying things that might upset anyone x x

Tilly said it far better than I could

Do not every say sorry for sharing how you feel. a problem shared is a problem halfed. this is your diary and we're your friends. We would all far rather you chatted to us so that we can help you than you bottle it all so please do continue to chat and you will feel better for it too.

here is you need me sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol...Sorry ladies. Getting on the laptop is a rare occurrence for me thesedays so it's hard to get back on to fill in my diary, let alone read anyone else's so I apologize for not really contributing.

I'm feeling positive today, stuck to the plan still despite feeling rubbish about things which is a major achievement for me as I normally binge at the slightest obstacle in my path but I will try to keep talking as much as time and my two boys allow me, and will try and stay on plan.

Thanks everyone for all your support, and Jackie, your text meant so much to me when you're having such a hard time yourself so thank you. You are all such kind, caring and supportive women x x

Well done for staying on plan. I don't think I could have when I had PND. See that proves you're a strong person.

Tell hubbie you need the laptop for 15 mins everyday. It will give you time to post on your diary and read our replies.

Or ask Santa for a smart phone and then you don't need the laptop. Ask him for one for me too :8855:

And if Santa has them on a 3 for 2 offer, can I also have one? :8855:

Morning all,

Well I managed to lose 2.5lbs this week despite going to a chinese buffet on sunday with my family!!! :eek: :eek: I didn't go overboard like I normally would have though and even had fruit instead of gateaux for pudding so I think I clawed back some damage there!

I was good the rest of the week and it's paid off. So happy that's me 10.5lbs down in 2 weeks. Just treated myself to a cooked brekkie as a reward (all sw friendly except I didn't cut the fat off my bacon and let it go all crispy!!) :drool: It was soooooooo yummy.

Going to stick to the plan for the rest of the day and not let myself get complacent by having any more treats! At work tomorrow again, and I really struggled yesterday at work as it's such a long day with very few breaks and I really find it hard not to snack on the biscuits and chocolates like everyone else is doing!!

I am fine sweetie, very tired, and abit fed up that my scales are being so bleddy mean when I am being 100% :cry:

I must find my self hypnosis cd as I did find at the beginning if I listened to it each night and stuck to plan it helped as I didn't feel like snacking, but I had to listen to it every night to start with for it to work and then kept forgetting. Actually I am sure its on my ipod too.... I am very untechnical you know and struggle with these things. I have just the two things on myipod so far :rolleyes: xxxxx

Thanks ladies. I've just had some crisps there as I was feeling peckish but I'm not going to count them as syns and just think of them as a weigh day treat as I used to always have a treat on weigh day and it makes me feel like I can stick to it better if I do.

Wow, that was a whole lot of waffle eh! :8855:

Back