Frozen fruit on offer

loungelizard

Silver Member
at Sainsbury's. They had either summer fruits or raspberries at 3 for £5. Pack price is £2.25 each. HTH someone:)

Ooh I got this deal when it was last about. I recommend not getting the mixed berries though, tried them last night and they weren't very nice. The raspberries were delicious though!

I get their bags of frozen mango, it's really nice.

Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.

Oh no that's what I bought 3 bags of!

hahahaha, oh sorry! I'm hoping it's just me now. I can be a bit funny with fruit.

Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.

Ah, I'm moving in a few weeks to a place with a bigger Sainsbury's. The one I'm at now has hardly any basics stuff, hopefully I'll be able to get cheapo fruit soon!

Thats the one I get . its very nice too ,
Once they sent me 4 packs in my shopping and only charged me for one pack :D
all helps with the weight loss !!

Back