• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frozen fruit on offer

Ooh I got this deal when it was last about. I recommend not getting the mixed berries though, tried them last night and they weren't very nice. The raspberries were delicious though!

Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.

Oh no that's what I bought 3 bags of!
hahahaha, oh sorry! I'm hoping it's just me now. I can be a bit funny with fruit.

Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.
Ah, I'm moving in a few weeks to a place with a bigger Sainsbury's. The one I'm at now has hardly any basics stuff, hopefully I'll be able to get cheapo fruit soon!

Thats the one I get . its very nice too ,
Once they sent me 4 packs in my shopping and only charged me for one pack :D
all helps with the weight loss !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 6
Syn Values 1
Slimming World Off Topic 3
Slimming World 12