• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frozen fruit on offer

hastalavegan

Silver Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(13.79%)
Ooh I got this deal when it was last about. I recommend not getting the mixed berries though, tried them last night and they weren't very nice. The raspberries were delicious though!

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
I get their bags of frozen mango, it's really nice.

S: 21st7lb C: 21st7lb G: 17st12lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.

hastalavegan

Silver Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(13.79%)
Oh no that's what I bought 3 bags of!
hahahaha, oh sorry! I'm hoping it's just me now. I can be a bit funny with fruit.

Sainsburys also do bags of mixed berries in their basics range for £1 - I normally pour some into a tupperware box, add lf greek yogurt and take it to work - by the time I get there the berries are defrosted and it makes a yummie breakfast.
Ah, I'm moving in a few weeks to a place with a bigger Sainsbury's. The one I'm at now has hardly any basics stuff, hopefully I'll be able to get cheapo fruit soon!

janiebaby

S: 9st2lb C: 8st2lb G: 7st10lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st0lb(10.94%)
Thats the one I get . its very nice too ,
Once they sent me 4 packs in my shopping and only charged me for one pack :D
all helps with the weight loss !!

loungelizard

Silver Member
S: 11st0.5lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st13.5lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 1st3lb(11%)
Our Sainsbury's isn't very good and didn't have those in:sigh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 6
Syn Values 1
Slimming World Off Topic 3
Slimming World 12