• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frozen Tetra question

Don't know how long to keep them in there - a few hours i think.

Cut the cardboard off and put it in a bowl. YES leave it a bit before attempting to eat - i didn't and was starving for it and ended up trying to chisel bits off in a rather desparate way!!
He there. I put all of my tetras in the freezer as soon as I get them! When I want one I cut the packed off and microwave for 20 secs then turn for 20 secs and there is a little creamy bit in the bottom.yum, Im going to go do it now!! xx
Hope you enjoyed your frozen Tetra, don't do what i did i just asuumed u shoved it in the freezer, left it there til i was hungry and it took about 20 mins before i could hack at it enough to eat it lolol i must have looked like a crazed ravenous loon!! It was yummy though mmmm
I got to say, I had a frozen choc tetra a couple of weeks ago, (my first and last time) I could only eat half of it, it was soooooo strong in flavour but now....I have a tetra for breaky by adding half a glass of water to it...so this thread has given me an idea..I may put my tetra in a bowl, add water to it and then put it in the freezer and as Mandi does...keep checking it and give it a stir...ooooh, I may do that tomorrow xxx
Well after all that i didn't enjoy it much!!! lol

Don't think i'll do that again as i love them as a drink but really struggled to finish it!!

Thanks though for your advice!

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Hi Karen

You should leave them in overnight at least - it should be a solid block that you can peal the carton off (like an orange). I have to leave mine for at least half an hour in the bowl before I can start eating round the edges..