Frozen Veg ??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by stevie.J, 14 December 2010 Social URL.

1. stevie.J

stevie.J Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi all i'm new to WW at my meeting I was told most veg is free, yesterday I used my calculator to work out PP value of frozen veg (bog standard Adsa brocoli, carrots and cauli) and it came out as 1PP per 100g ..... so do I go by what i've been told or my calculator.

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hi,

This is probably due to the fact that you don't tell the calculator what type of food it is so it doesn't know of it's a bar of choc with those nutritional details or a bowl of cabbage! Although granted chocolates nutritional value would be very different!!

Obviously all food ha calories and therefore will have a point value, but WW have factored in a. Certain amount of calories for you to eat veg as free.

In short, eat it, don't worry about points!!

:eek:)

Mini likes this.
  4. stevie.J

stevie.J Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.