Frozen virgin!!

KD

Gone fishing
OMG, my spare bottle of extra virgin olive oil that was in the garage has frozen!

It won't do it any harm. Bring it indoors,give it a little TLC and Bob's your uncle - ready to use.

KD - see how polite we are on this forum!
I was expecting a lot of saucy jokes about frigid virgins. Perhaps they'll come this evening - after the watershed.

I'll be honest, I only clicked cos of the title! It is pretty cold though - you see bbc news the other day? It's making the rats come inside! :S

*holds all the dirty jokes in and runs away*

yes -the tone is beginning to lower.

KD - I was thinking all sorts when I opened this but glad to see its clean but I am sure someone will follow and spice it up

Miss_unkown said:
I am sure someone will follow and spice it up

*bursts back into the thread*

Lowering the tone eh? I just *know* you've been waiting for me! :D :p

But, you don't need me now you see, Lippy already did the job for me in her second post...... just no-body relalised it....

Lippy said:
saucy jokes about frigid virgins...... Perhaps they'll come this evening.....

So there you have it, tone sufficiently lowered and it's not even one of my own lines that did it.

*leaves thread happy that he lowered the tone and someone else can take the blame*

:D

PS if you don't get the joke..... ponder on it for a while... there are so many ways to make that simple phrase tone-lowering that I would feel too bad pointing them out obvious-like :p

Oh Pete
You are too sharp for your own good!
AND just as I predicted the tone is falling, falling, falling.

You got it!

Back