fruit/herbal teas?

Hi Welshchick,

I really like peppermint tea and camomile tea. The fruit tea's always smell lovely but then just taste of hot water that you've washed fruit in! :eek:

Helen xx

I bought some green tea and pepermint tea after reading this.. it had better be nice or I'm blaming you lot.....

I presume you don't add milk to it?
sweetners if needed?

I did look at the twinings selection packs in the supermarket, they had a green tea one and a pepermint tea one.. 5x5 bags of different varieties in each box...
good if you want to find one to suit your taste I suppose...

No milk, sweetner if you want.... I usually don't bother with sweetner, but my dad (not on SW) has 3 sugars in his peppermint tea! :)

I never put sweetner in my peppermint or camomile, i occasionally put one in green tea as some brands i find a but bitter.

Helen x

Yep, no caffeine.

(although I take a coffee to bed with me so I'm not the best judge!)

Hi all

I've been drinking honey and lemon tea (Twinning's) for past few weeks as read that it was good for weight loss :) seems to be working for me!

holy crap my eyes are watering...
if I don't like them, then at least I've got something I can put in the shoes and pockets of my clothes in the wardrobe to make it smell nice in there...

I've been drinking lemon & ginger tea, it's lovely.

Hi all

I've been drinking honey and lemon tea (Twinning's) for past few weeks as read that it was good for weight loss :) seems to be working for me!

not sure on the honey part, or tea in genreal, but lemon in hot water is supposed to be really good for jump starting / supercharging your metabolism..

as I suspected.. not much taste to the pepermint tea at all..
smells nice and has a cooling effect on my throat after drinking ( as mint tends to have in general ), but not overly impressed by it..

made as per instructions before you ask..

having said that, much nicer and tasty when I've put a sweetner into it..

I leave the bag in while I drink it to oomph the flavour. I bought husband the chilli and peppermint one, that's gone down well. :)

If you like chocolate drinks try Whittards Chocolate chai. You will need a teapot or infuser but it is gorgeous and free as long as you have it without milk. It contains crushed cocoa beans, chilli, coconut and spices. It looks a bit like pot pourri but it smells amazing and tastes pretty good too :)

Back